Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Preemptive
  1.    #1  
    LuneOS may be the future for webOS as a mobile operating system, but as we wait for it to reach beta status, we can still indulge in some wistful sighs as we wonder, “what might have been..?”

    Read more...
    hfGermany likes this.
  2. #2  
    Yes, pretty clear the innovation at Palm was great, and the ability to recognize it at HP was not. It's irrelevant now, I've seen swipe up to close app cards on Apple iPhone.
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
  3. kld2009's Avatar
    Posts
    108 Posts
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    LuneOS may be the future for webOS as a mobile operating system, but as we wait for it to reach beta status, we can still indulge in some wistful sighs as we wonder, “what might have been..?”

    Read more...
    Seeing this makes me want want to cry. 😞😞😞😞😞😞😭😭😭
  4. kld2009's Avatar
    Posts
    108 Posts
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    #4  
    HP punched webOS in the groin then locked it in the closet. 😠😠😠



    Quote Originally Posted by TJs11thPre View Post
    Yes, pretty clear the innovation at Palm was great, and the ability to recognize it at HP was not. It's irrelevant now, I've seen swipe up to close app cards on Apple iPhone.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by TJs11thPre View Post
    Yes, pretty clear the innovation at Palm was great, and the ability to recognize it at HP was not. It's irrelevant now, I've seen swipe up to close app cards on Apple iPhone.
    My next phone will probably be an iPhone. My BlackBerry Q10 which replaced my Pre is giving out. Looks like Blackberry phones running BB 10 are going the way of the Dodo.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by kld2009 View Post
    HP punched webOS in the groin then locked it in the closet. 😠😠😠
    Then burned the house down.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by joeytino View Post
    Then burned the house down.
    Well... If you've ever watched American Horror Story....
    Did you know:

    webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.

Similar Threads

  1. pivotCE: webOS Ports: Help Wanted
    By webOS Ports in forum LuneOS
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06/21/2015, 02:27 PM
  2. pivotCE: LG tests webOS on a Nexus 5
    By Preemptive in forum Open webOS General Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09/01/2014, 11:23 PM
  3. webOS and Halloween themed contest on pivotCE.com
    By Alan Morford in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11/13/2013, 03:20 PM
  4. Articles on futures of HP, webOS, & MS
    By retirecom in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02/14/2011, 10:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions