1.    #1  
    Please help. I "fully erased" my Tablet webos and now when I try to connect an error appears and I cannot connect to the webpage of webos. The Tablet requests the language and country , then it continues loading and the error of the Webos page appears. I know the Tablet is in working condition, except for this error. Can anyone help me ?
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    hp webos help

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    I have the same problem. Erased my tablet to donate it to the local school, but now can't reconnect to server. I have WiFi and all my other electronics connect easily. Since HP dissolved their Touchpad tech service last month, there is no one to contact for help.. Seems they also disconnected direct access to their service for the Touchpad also. Hope we can get some help. I now own a useless piece of junk from HP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Margie Rivera Lucas View Post
    Since HP dissolved their Touchpad tech service last month, there is no one to contact for help..
    Er... except you are here contacting us for help! The link above your post is what you want, but I'm writing it up as an article and will update when it's done.

UPDATE: Tip: How to Bypass Activation | pivotCE
    Last edited by Preemptive; 06/24/2015 at 09:58 AM.