webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  Open webOS General Discussion > iOS on Android - Damnit
iOS on Android - Damnit
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kkalogia

Old 05/16/2014, 10:22 AM   #1 (permalink)

So a couple of students of Columbia University managed to get ios apps to run on android. I actually contributed in the Kickstarter campaign for android apps running on webos but have found the end result not good enough to bother using my ticket to install acl on my touchpad. I am not complaining, i contributed mostly for this community, still it would have been nice to have a better end product. Poor webos.

In any case, check out these guys, if only the same could be done with open webos.

kkalogia is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by RumoredNow likes this.
Thanked By: RumoredNow
Old 05/16/2014, 11:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
pivotCE Developer

Some apps are apparently not too difficult to port:
https://developer.palm.com/content/r...start_ios.html
(Angry birds took maybe 4 days?)

But maybe not all:
Port iOS apps to webOS 3.0