Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree10Likes
  • 6 Post By akitayo
  • 1 Post By PalmPixi_User23
  • 2 Post By akitayo
  • 1 Post By joshua764
  1.    #1  
    I just added some music to that webOS MOCHI demo.

    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6hohlj5Cc0[/YT]






    Releasing Mochi | The Enyo Blog
  2. #2  
    interface in android and love me.

    Enviado desde la chingada, hasta allá!!
  3. #3  
    I like the ideas behind this new design of WebOS: MOCHI, it very nice looking and modern....yet while I'm not a big fan of the whole flat design including dark grey coloring of the icons, it included some nice features that WebOS it was lacking "next generation multitasking" and of course "badges" every major OS had them just not WebOS. One sad news about all of this 'future thinking' project, that it appears to have been abandoned forever( in order for LG pursue their house appliances ambition, instead of shifting focus on mobile devices).

    I wish that the WebOS team could work with homebrew community to at least fix issues( google sync issues, browser issues and of course synergy functionalities like Dropbox or box.net support) on our so called legacy devices while giving a bit of fresh paint of updated version of WebOS along with the most wanted features for many WebOS users: Badges. But I know that will never happen, only wish it did.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    MartinH@webos likes this.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmPixi_User23 View Post
    I like the ideas behind this new design of WebOS: MOCHI, it very nice looking and modern....yet while I'm not a big fan of the whole flat design including dark grey coloring of the icons, it included some nice features that WebOS it was lacking "next generation multitasking" and of course "badges" every major OS had them just not WebOS. One sad news about all of this 'future thinking' project, that it appears to have been abandoned forever( in order for LG pursue their house appliances ambition, instead of shifting focus on mobile devices).

    I wish that the WebOS team could work with homebrew community to at least fix issues( google sync issues, browser issues and of course synergy functionalities like Dropbox or box.net support) on our so called legacy devices while giving a bit of fresh paint of updated version of WebOS along with the most wanted features for many WebOS users: Badges. But I know that will never happen, only wish it did.
    I have a crazy idea. Why you all webOS and other mobile OS app developers take webOS MOCHI and what is left or updated of webOS and talk with LG to make a smartphone and tablet prototype with a commitment to work you developers with the Palm webOS team that is working in LGSVL and come out with something very very accurate, and ready for the masses.
    MAMISHO and MartinH@webos like this.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
    I have a crazy idea. Why you all webOS and other mobile OS app developers take webOS MOCHI and what is left or updated of webOS and talk with LG to make a smartphone and tablet prototype with a commitment to work you developers with the Palm webOS team that is working in LGSVL and come out with something very very accurate, and ready for the masses.
    I like your idea. hopes that webos stands is something that we should not lose

    Enviado desde la chingada, hasta allá!!
    akitayo likes this.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
    I just added some music to that webOS MOCHI demo.








    Releasing Mochi | The Enyo Blog
    Possible new devices. Check this out!!!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmacholda View Post
    Possible new devices. Check this out!!!
    Thanks I really hope what he said comes to a reality soon

Similar Threads

  1. Eel Mochi webOS theme
    By mattmers in forum webOS Discussion Lounge
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 03/08/2015, 11:16 PM
  2. Canada:LG webOS focus on 4K; webOS HDTVs. Video.
    By akitayo in forum LG webOS TV
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03/24/2014, 12:18 AM
  3. WebOS and MMS Video Encoding
    By aramova in forum webOS Development
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11/21/2010, 04:00 AM
  4. new video of flashplayer on webos?
    By MetBo in forum Palm Pre and Pre Plus
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04/13/2010, 04:15 PM

Posting Permissions