webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  Open webOS General Discussion > Video: webOS MOCHI
Video: webOS MOCHI
Like Tree10Likes
  • 6 Post By akitayo
  • 1 Post By PalmPixi_User23
  • 2 Post By akitayo
  • 1 Post By joshua764

Old 04/09/2014, 01:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
News Contributor

I just added some music to that webOS MOCHI demo.

Releasing Mochi | The Enyo Blog
akitayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by Rnp, HelloNNNewman, cujoq37 and 3 others like this.
Thanked by HelloNNNewman, Rnp
Old 04/09/2014, 07:05 AM   #2 (permalink)

interface in android and love me.

Enviado desde la chingada, hasta allá!!
joshua764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/09/2014, 11:56 AM   #3 (permalink)

I like the ideas behind this new design of WebOS: MOCHI, it very nice looking and modern....yet while I'm not a big fan of the whole flat design including dark grey coloring of the icons, it included some nice features that WebOS it was lacking "next generation multitasking" and of course "badges" every major OS had them just not WebOS. One sad news about all of this 'future thinking' project, that it appears to have been abandoned forever( in order for LG pursue their house appliances ambition, instead of shifting focus on mobile devices).

I wish that the WebOS team could work with homebrew community to at least fix issues( google sync issues, browser issues and of course synergy functionalities like Dropbox or box.net support) on our so called legacy devices while giving a bit of fresh paint of updated version of WebOS along with the most wanted features for many WebOS users: Badges. But I know that will never happen, only wish it did.
Old 04/09/2014, 04:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
News Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmPixi_User23 View Post
I like the ideas behind this new design of WebOS: MOCHI, it very nice looking and modern....yet while I'm not a big fan of the whole flat design including dark grey coloring of the icons, it included some nice features that WebOS it was lacking "next generation multitasking" and of course "badges" every major OS had them just not WebOS. One sad news about all of this 'future thinking' project, that it appears to have been abandoned forever( in order for LG pursue their house appliances ambition, instead of shifting focus on mobile devices).

I wish that the WebOS team could work with homebrew community to at least fix issues( google sync issues, browser issues and of course synergy functionalities like Dropbox or box.net support) on our so called legacy devices while giving a bit of fresh paint of updated version of WebOS along with the most wanted features for many WebOS users: Badges. But I know that will never happen, only wish it did.
I have a crazy idea. Why you all webOS and other mobile OS app developers take webOS MOCHI and what is left or updated of webOS and talk with LG to make a smartphone and tablet prototype with a commitment to work you developers with the Palm webOS team that is working in LGSVL and come out with something very very accurate, and ready for the masses.
Old 04/10/2014, 09:03 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
I have a crazy idea. Why you all webOS and other mobile OS app developers take webOS MOCHI and what is left or updated of webOS and talk with LG to make a smartphone and tablet prototype with a commitment to work you developers with the Palm webOS team that is working in LGSVL and come out with something very very accurate, and ready for the masses.
I like your idea. hopes that webos stands is something that we should not lose

Enviado desde la chingada, hasta allá!!
joshua764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by akitayo likes this.
Old 04/12/2014, 04:03 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
I just added some music to that webOS MOCHI demo.

Click to view quoted video

Releasing Mochi | The Enyo Blog
Possible new devices. Check this out!!!
What are LG`s plans for webOS ? - YouTube
Mmacholda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/13/2014, 09:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
News Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmacholda View Post
Possible new devices. Check this out!!!
What are LG`s plans for webOS ? - YouTube
Thanks I really hope what he said comes to a reality soon