Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree25Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
    I felt like dyslexia when reading that translation from korean (crossed eyes) lol
    So, yeah, it was translated to English characters, but it sure isn't readable as English.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  2.    #22  
    I almost cry and had a stuck throat.

What do you think of this article: Don't ruin webOS for the living room, LG | PhoneDog
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    That is one perspective. Fear of ruining your experience with webos with all its past brilliance and flaws. But I want the great ideas of webos to live on and I hate to waste the years of effort from a talented if underfunded group of Palm designers/engineers and just have it die. Plus I like that LG hired the Palm people who didn't bolt for greener pastures. I won't necessarily buy an LG tv but it's a smart and necessary move for LG to avoid commoditization of their products. I'll defnitely read about LG's reviews and if I came down to deciding between LG and samsung or panasonic or sony for the next tv, this could be the deciding factor.
    RumoredNow and akitayo like this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12