webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  Open webOS General Discussion > Finally: Ces 2014 and Apps World SF
Finally: Ces 2014 and Apps World SF
Like Tree25Likes

Old 12/19/2013, 06:13 PM   #21 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
I felt like dyslexia when reading that translation from korean (crossed eyes) lol
So, yeah, it was translated to English characters, but it sure isn't readable as English.
Quote:
(1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
GO OPEN WEBOS!
People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
eblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/20/2013, 03:30 PM   #22 (permalink)
News Contributor

I almost cry and had a stuck throat.

What do you think of this article: Don't ruin webOS for the living room, LG | PhoneDog
akitayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked By: RumoredNow
Old 12/29/2013, 09:54 AM   #23 (permalink)

That is one perspective. Fear of ruining your experience with webos with all its past brilliance and flaws. But I want the great ideas of webos to live on and I hate to waste the years of effort from a talented if underfunded group of Palm designers/engineers and just have it die. Plus I like that LG hired the Palm people who didn't bolt for greener pastures. I won't necessarily buy an LG tv but it's a smart and necessary move for LG to avoid commoditization of their products. I'll defnitely read about LG's reviews and if I came down to deciding between LG and samsung or panasonic or sony for the next tv, this could be the deciding factor.
ewl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by akitayo and RumoredNow like this.