webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  Open webOS General Discussion > Open webOS on Nook installation help?
Open webOS on Nook installation help?

Old 12/04/2013, 02:55 AM   #1 (permalink)

I recently picked up a Nook Color running CyanogenMod 10.3. While Android on it is, well, "okay", I'd really like to give his GPU-accelerated Open webOS port a try. I have the two binaries that Penkia put together but it's not entirely clear how to install them (the distros aren't available on his site, but that doesn't mean they're made of Unobtainium). Has anyone successfully installed them and/or put together some installation instructions? With the Nook being as readily available as it is, plus its convenient size, I'd really like to see how it handles Open webOS (which is *so* much better now that I've had a chance to play with Android for a while).
Adif is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
nook color webos, open webos