06/12/2014, 05:40 PM
So...where to start:
GNEX: Running Android 4.3.1 via CyanogenMod 10.2.1-maguro
Kernel: FrancoKernel v395
Install ZIP via CWM 18.104.22.168 on device.
- Different "luna" logo than I was used to....plus the name adjustment to LuneOS graphically.
- WiFi connects...was able hotspot my iPhone to the GnexLuneOS
- Gesture area: best yet I tried.
- Preware2 loads a feed when on wifi: has packages, but I believe are placeholders as I couldn't (or would not install)
- Launcher button brings up menu fast....app load times in general ok-ish.
- Swipe left to minimize to card, swipe away to close
- Telephony: Seems to show signal and "H"; tried to turn data "on", turned wifi off, no Preware2 loading...so no data.
- Telephony: no call could be made (AT&T)
- I was wondering if any of the apps (e.g. Preware2 or Memos) had a settings for the app...looked like a 'down' arrow to open a menu, but nothing happened.
I had a scare when I could not get back to recovery right away to restore my nandroid backup. Let it charge again for awhile...then had to battery pull, reboot into recovery, install nandroid.
Edit: In general, in all the versions I have tried, I cannot get the device while in LuneOS to be recognized by adb...yet when I was sideloading I have no issue.
All's well that went well.