Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
Like Tree15Likes
  1.    #1  
    Removed.
    Last edited by wMarck90; 11/01/2013 at 03:21 PM. Reason: LG Request
  2. #2  
    woooowwww ya quiero es en mis manos. <3
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by wMarck90 View Post
    How did you find this????
  4. #4  
    Interesting..
  5. #5  
    We are now in October,.

    As I can see the developers of webOS for the LG smartTV will not be ready for a launch at the CES 2014 as early. I hope to be wrong.

    The positive is the progress, developers and LG are making at this time.
  6. #6  
    I see Netflix!
    johncc likes this.
  7.    #7  
    @mrmarquis9
    EnyoJS Bug Tracking, but now the video are private. I hope LG don't asking to remove, because there isn't much information.

    @akitayo
    Last time i have checked they were on Alpha 5. I don't know if they have the product ready for the CES 2014. But the excitement for this product is really big.
    And before anyone think wrong.. I never seen webOS TV in action.
  8. #8  
    Glad to see that some progress has been made
    HP Veer Unlocked Wifi/3G 8GB - WebOS 2.1.1 & Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Nexus (maguro) - CM 10.2.1
    WebOS developers are awesome!
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
    We are now in October,.

    As I can see the developers of webOS for the LG smartTV will not be ready for a launch at the CES 2014 as early. I hope to be wrong.

    The positive is the progress, developers and LG are making at this time.
    Why do you say this?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  10. #10  
    I wonder too... Seems like things have been tested on actual TV's since early this year already going by the GitHub commits and a lot of improvements have been made both structurally as well as quality wise in the code I've seen on GitHub. There's still tons of promised stuff missing but I know some things are on internal servers that haven't been pushed to public yet.... Just based on postings on Enyo forum, GitHub etc ;-)

    -- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
  11. #11  
    Can't wait to try the emulator (and TV of course) by myself!
  12. #12  
    Maybe this will bring webOS Nation back to the tabs!
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
  13. #13  
    Huh. And looks to me like Ares being used to author the apps.
  14. #14  
    Ares is getting to be quite nice. About a month or so ago, I built a new interface for SynerGV using it, over the course of a weekend. It's probably improved quite a bit since then. Of course, Ares is all in the public view anyway, so you can all mess with it. In fact, you all -should- mess with it :-)
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    Ares is getting to be quite nice. About a month or so ago, I built a new interface for SynerGV using it, over the course of a weekend. It's probably improved quite a bit since then. Of course, Ares is all in the public view anyway, so you can all mess with it. In fact, you all -should- mess with it :-)
    Yea, ares is pretty fun to get up and running and mess with. I don't have any code experience but was still installing ares. I did a thread on it. I have not installed ares since like June, I think I will do it soon.

    I hope LG tries getting involved with developers and holds some events like webOS use to. If they want to succeed they will need to get dev support to give their TV's the edge.
    Smartphones: Nokia 5230 > Palm Pre 2 > Nokia 701 (returned) > HP Pre 3 > BB Z10 (save me from it) + HP Touchpad
    Cars: 1993 Subaru Impreza AWD > 2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T


    LinkedIn: Matthew Mers
    Twitter: MatthewMers
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmers View Post
    Yea, ares is pretty fun to get up and running and mess with. I don't have any code experience but was still installing ares. I did a thread on it. I have not installed ares since like June, I think I will do it soon.

    I hope LG tries getting involved with developers and holds some events like webOS use to. If they want to succeed they will need to get dev support to give their TV's the edge.
    I hope they hold way better events than HP did.

    BTW, if I ever get time again to -complete- that Enyo 2 interface for SGV, i'll update the apps
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    mattmers likes this.
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by wMarck90 View Post
    @mrmarquis9
    EnyoJS Bug Tracking, but now the video are private. I hope LG don't asking to remove, because there isn't much information.

    @akitayo
    Last time i have checked they were on Alpha 5. I don't know if they have the product ready for the CES 2014. But the excitement for this product is really big.
    And before anyone think wrong.. I never seen webOS TV in action.
    I remember someone searched the code in the Pre 3 and came across the virtual keyboard.
    Has anyone thought about searching inside the LG G2 smartphone to find some enyo goodness related the future compatibility with LG webos tv s that will launch during NFl playoffs when it is high tv selling season?
  18. imurrx's Avatar
    Posts
    115 Posts
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    #18  
    Where's my toaster?

    Now, I hope they pull it off. If it becomes a major selling point that the TV interface won over more consumers, then they may let that tech bleed into other areas.
    Let's go LG, be not like HP.

    Qualcom 2700 > Touchpoint Dual Band> Samsung n400> Treo 650> Treo 800w> LG Optimus S> Pre > Franken Pre 2 > Moto X
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    Why do you say this?
    Just IMHO
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by wMarck90 View Post
    @mrmarquis9
    EnyoJS Bug Tracking, but now the video are private. I hope LG don't asking to remove, because there isn't much information.

    @akitayo
    Last time i have checked they were on Alpha 5. I don't know if they have the product ready for the CES 2014. But the excitement for this product is really big.
    And before anyone think wrong.. I never seen webOS TV in action.
    I see thanks for your information.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Webos Emulator Image Installation
    By AwesomePalmPre127 in forum webOS Development
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02/15/2012, 06:35 PM
  2. Emulator Image for webOS2.2.3 Pre3
    By pepebuho in forum webOS Development
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11/14/2011, 09:46 AM
  3. Changing Some Files in Emulator Image
    By CvvB in forum webOS Development
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11/12/2010, 01:28 AM
  4. image not showing up on emulator
    By nodforce in forum webOS Development
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08/15/2009, 10:43 PM
  5. Palm OS Emulator ROM image
    By Vinny in forum Palm OS Devices & Apps
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09/10/2000, 09:52 AM

Posting Permissions