webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  Open webOS General Discussion > LG continues development for future generation of webOS
LG continues development for future generation of webOS
Like Tree49Likes

Old 10/10/2013, 02:06 AM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daexpression View Post
They're not looking at the TV as a potential Media / Communication Center... which is unfortunate. In the future, I would see a convergence of computer, TV, phone, music, video in one device but the device is shared across a house - like phone....

If the same contacts that we have on our phone can be shared because of synergy into our Web connected TV...would we be able to send/ receive calls on the TV- have a camera to telecon on TV -- while in another 'window' / 'tab' see the news or watch stocks? ...etc..why not?...they should put more thought into synergy.
That is where Apple's iTV will come into play, and do well.
birdman_38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/11/2013, 05:42 AM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eblade View Post
Doing things takes time. Would you want Webos 3 on new things?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
I would like webOS on a new phone.
purplepansy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/11/2013, 05:49 AM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayenberg View Post
Do you think that the tv would manage pairing with a webos phone, allowing calls, messaging and so? Like a giant touchpad ...
That'd be nice, especially pairing the TV with a new webOS phone. Using a fancy new webOS phone as a remote control for the TV sounds VERY attractive to me.
purplepansy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/11/2013, 08:13 AM   #64 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

How about we get one of those things to exist before we hurry on to any more things

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
Quote:
(1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
GO OPEN WEBOS!
People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
eblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked By: RumoredNow

Tags
lg webos, open webos