Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes
    @cgk: I'm not the one who photoshopped that so shut your pie-hole. And if you're referring to that Juno Paxton guy: he never said he discovered it, he just posted it.

@Buddy: Yeah, it might be fake after all. I guess you're right. Well, hopefully we'll see images of a real LG webOS device one day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Would be nice if LG reliazed the synergy effects of using webOS in both TV and other devices.

Touch to share between TV and tablet/phones would be cool.
    Just tap the phone on the TV to pair them and be able to stream music and video without the need of an extra device as in the case of AppleTV.
    I would like this feature... in true, I had hope that the HP could create a printer with the mix "Touchstone + TouchToPrint"... Oh, God...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Remy X likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Would be nice if LG reliazed the synergy effects of using webOS in both TV and other devices.

Touch to share between TV and tablet/phones would be cool.
    Just tap the phone on the TV to pair them and be able to stream music and video without the need of an extra device as in the case of AppleTV.
    The wheel doesn't have to be reinvented here to do these sorts of things now. There is NFC for tap-to-share, and Miracast for broadcasting of media to large screen. And those are open standards that would work with any device that supported them, without being locked into webOS, or Android, or whatevs.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    RumoredNow likes this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12