webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  Open webOS General Discussion > IsisCe/woce-be
IsisCe/woce-be

Old 04/20/2013, 12:10 PM   #1 (permalink)

Has anyone successfully compiled ISISce from the https://github.com/woce/woce-build repo?

-Henri
hkowalczyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/20/2013, 02:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

dkirker is working on it for 3.0.5. Or do you mean on desktop? In that case, yes, there were a few around here that have build it.

Isis Web - the successor of the Touchpad's stock web browser
Vistaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/20/2013, 04:37 PM   #3 (permalink)

I had it compiled. Apparently I uploaded some incomplete Makefile or something. I'll be running it again.

FWIW, the compiled binary I had would start to run, but would crash. Someone would need to look at that.

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
dkirker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/20/2013, 08:58 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkirker View Post
I had it compiled. Apparently I uploaded some incomplete Makefile or something. I'll be running it again.

FWIW, the compiled binary I had would start to run, but would crash. Someone would need to look at that.
Yes the make file seemed broken. Did you try compiling at the latest WebKit, or where 3.0.5 had left off?
hkowalczyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/22/2013, 05:58 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkirker View Post

Tell us more! Is there a script that we can run that'll build the crashing binary? Did you get any log from the crash? Is it reproducible? Did anyone make it crash under gdb or gdbserver (assuming the crash was in the native code....). What kind of crash?
Jonny.A is offline   Reply With Quote