1.    #1  
    Has anyone successfully compiled ISISce from the https://github.com/woce/woce-build repo?

-Henri
    dkirker is working on it for 3.0.5. Or do you mean on desktop? In that case, yes, there were a few around here that have build it.
    I had it compiled. Apparently I uploaded some incomplete Makefile or something. I'll be running it again.

FWIW, the compiled binary I had would start to run, but would crash. Someone would need to look at that.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkirker View Post
    I had it compiled. Apparently I uploaded some incomplete Makefile or something. I'll be running it again.

FWIW, the compiled binary I had would start to run, but would crash. Someone would need to look at that.
    Yes the make file seemed broken. Did you try compiling at the latest WebKit, or where 3.0.5 had left off?
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dkirker View Post

Tell us more! Is there a script that we can run that'll build the crashing binary? Did you get any log from the crash? Is it reproducible? Did anyone make it crash under gdb or gdbserver (assuming the crash was in the native code....). What kind of crash?