webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  Open webOS General Discussion > Where Is The "Old New" Gestures In webOS 3.x?
Where Is The "Old New" Gestures In webOS 3.x?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Vistaus

Old 04/15/2013, 01:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rnp

I was looking in my "digital archive", and I found this image:

Quote:
Double Tap
Tap & drag
Tap & hold
2 finger tap
2 finger tap + drag

So... where is this other gestures in HP Touchpad, that I could not find?

Best Regards...
Old 04/15/2013, 02:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

I only know of the 2 or 3 finger slide up from the bottom which reveals the launcher instead of card view on webOS 3.x Only works without LunaCE.

Isis Web - the successor of the Touchpad's stock web browser
Vistaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by Rnp likes this.
Thanked By: Rnp
Old 04/15/2013, 07:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

As far as I can tell, that was not really an intentional thing, and it's probably processing one finger as "go to card view" while the other finger is "go to launcher". I was never able to get it to work, myself.

There were a lot of things in the design docs, that never made it.
Quote:
(1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
GO OPEN WEBOS!
People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
eblade is offline   Reply With Quote