Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By hpcbb
  • 1 Post By Ventus221
  1.    #1  
    I live in SD and I would love to meet people from the WEBOS Nation who live in the area. Anyone interested?
    Verizon Pre 3. ATT HP Touchpad. Touchstone 2.
    I'm in CV. Sounds good.
    Charles
    Ventus221 likes this.
  3.    #3  
    You live in Chula Vista? You wanna meet up?
  4.    #4  
    Or Carmel Valley?
    hpcbb likes this.
    Damn, so close yet so far, no webOS events end up in the Phoenix area, to my knowledge anyway
  6.    #6  
    its not really an event more of a.....hangout ? IDK
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wideeyed85 View Post
    Damn, so close yet so far, no webOS events end up in the Phoenix area, to my knowledge anyway
    Let's start our own for the Phoenix area. I'm in Mesa.
    Palms: III, IIIx, IIIxe, Tunsgen E, TX, Centro -> Samsung Epic 4G (wanted a Pre3) & HP Touchpad 32g
  8.    #8  
    Pheonix and Mesa are places I have been too. I wish I was in Az now lol
    Quote Originally Posted by scjjtt View Post
    Let's start our own for the Phoenix area. I'm in Mesa.
    definitely, I'm in east mesa, be nice to organize something webOS'y locally, or even just to hangout with like minded people
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I'm in the East Mesa area too (real east - .5 mile from Pinal County). I would suggest that we pick a neutral place like Starbucks maybe somewhere mid Mesa so we might attract others from the Valley. My weekends are almost getting full - how about a Thursday evening like 7pm?

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4g using Tapatalk
    Palms: III, IIIx, IIIxe, Tunsgen E, TX, Centro -> Samsung Epic 4G (wanted a Pre3) & HP Touchpad 32g
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Starting is always the toughest - but once it gets rolling it can grow. Years ago I stumbled on a web site of a group that met in Tucson over Palm OS. How I wished I could have met with those like minded users...

Quote Originally Posted by scjjtt View Post
    I'm in the East Mesa area too (real east - .5 mile from Pinal County). I would suggest that we pick a neutral place like Starbucks maybe somewhere mid Mesa so we might attract others from the Valley. My weekends are almost getting full - how about a Thursday evening like 7pm?

yeah, not quite that far out, i was thinking more like Tempe Marketplace, more than a couple restaurants that can be agreed upon, its right by the university, off the freeway, and reasonably centralized, my thinking anyway
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    That's exactly where I was thinking - they don't have Starbucks but they do have Coffee Bean by the Theatre. Coffee Bean doesn't have much of a lobby - but we could start there or anywhere - I'm open...

well that's a start, atleast we are on the same wavelength, there is also tea infusion and juice it up, but then again haven't been to either of those places, or Tempe marketplace in quite sometime since eve6 played there a few years back, between 12hr days and a 2yr old just not much time, but this is looking to be fun, but I do believe there is a Starbucks off of Scottsdale road/rural just off the 202 next to the in-n-out down the road from Tempe marketplace if I recall correctly
    Palm treo 700w wm5 (sprint), Palm treo 800w wm6.1(sprint), Palm treo pro wm 6.5.3 (sprint), Palm pre webOS 2.1(sprint), Palm pixi webOS 1.4.5 (sprint), Htc arrive wp nodo (sprint), Nokia lumia 900 wp 7.8 (ATT), Hp touchpad w/ LunaCE 4.9.10, Hp pre3 2.2.4 (ATT-unlocked)
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Yes there is - just name when - I'm ready to start!

Quote Originally Posted by Ventus221 View Post
    Or Carmel Valley?
    Chula vista. But, I work throughout the county. Next Tuesday June 4 works for me.
    Charles