webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  Open webOS General Discussion > Latest Isis Commits
Latest Isis Commits

Old 01/21/2013, 08:53 AM   #1 (permalink)

https://github.com/isis-project

I was looking to see if Isis was any closer to being usable and checked the git hub to see a few recent updates. Including one 3 days ago. I'm not a developer so don't know what they mean and wondered if anyone could shed some light on it.

Thank you
rbyrne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/21/2013, 09:03 AM   #2 (permalink)

http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...sis-web-7.html

Sister-thread. Hope this helps
Old 01/21/2013, 09:59 AM   #3 (permalink)

Interesting. The latest commit for BrowserServer is actually a month ago, not three days ago.
webOS Releases: Change your App Catalog country: TouchPad/PC | TouchPad/webOS Resources | Search suggestion patch for browser | Cycling Email Notifications | Don't Doctor! Make a good support request. | How to post logs | webOS Charge Monitor
GMMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/21/2013, 04:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Looks like mostly some changes to accomodate for changes made in other parts of Open webOS, and changes to get some parts to build with Qt5.
Quote:
(1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
GO OPEN WEBOS!
People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
eblade is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01/23/2013, 07:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

BrowserServer is a core part of webOS... it is heavily worked on by both HP/Palm/Gram (whatever it is ) and webos-ports in order to get open webos running on android devices (and other stuff).

If you look at the commits of the recent days, then you'll see that these are "merges", i.e. they introduced changes to the BrowserServer in the isis-project that were done elsewere (in those cases webos-ports). So the good thing here is that changes are going upstream.. yeah.
Garfonso is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0