webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  Open webOS General Discussion > Notification Dashboard Ideas
Notification Dashboard Ideas
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By GMMan

Old 12/12/2012, 01:58 PM   #1 (permalink)

I'd like to offer a couple of ideas for the notification dashboards:
- Have a way to dismiss them all. Two finger swipe the list to have them all disappear.
- Allow better content preview. For example, display a bit of an email message when it comes in rather than just the subject. Drag the bottom of the dashboard to expand.
- A holding area of sorts. I may want to deal with certain things later and not now, like email messages that I want to respond to later. Instead of dismissing it permanently, let it the notification get put to the bottom of the stack so it can be viewed later.
- While we're on that topic, how about expanding the stack of notifications? Won't work so well for phones, but with the large screen area of a tablet viewing more means getting things done faster.
webOS Releases: Change your App Catalog country: TouchPad/PC | TouchPad/webOS Resources | Search suggestion patch for browser | Cycling Email Notifications | Don't Doctor! Make a good support request. | How to post logs | webOS Charge Monitor
GMMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by brandongoeszoom and Remy X like this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0