webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  Open webOS General Discussion > Ares 2?
Ares 2?

Old 11/06/2012, 04:18 PM   #1 (permalink)

Hi,

I have some great ideas for some apps. I want to use Enyo to develop them, but curent Ares is still version 1.0. Is there any way to get graphical UI Ares 2.0?
shallemne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/06/2012, 04:46 PM   #2 (permalink)

I think you could download a copy off of GitHub, but I don't know how to set it up there are instructions in the readme. https://github.com/enyojs/ares-project
webOS Releases: Change your App Catalog country: TouchPad/PC | TouchPad/webOS Resources | Search suggestion patch for browser | Cycling Email Notifications | Don't Doctor! Make a good support request. | How to post logs | webOS Charge Monitor
GMMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/06/2012, 04:50 PM   #3 (permalink)

I know about GitHub source codes, but i dont know how to setup and use it. Is there anione know how to Setup ares 2 from the source codes?

I realy want my ideas for apps come true ) webos need apps and support
Old 11/06/2012, 04:55 PM   #4 (permalink)

Read the readme. You need NodeJS and a copy of git (download the GitHub client for easy setup). Then follow the instructions in the readme.
webOS Releases: Change your App Catalog country: TouchPad/PC | TouchPad/webOS Resources | Search suggestion patch for browser | Cycling Email Notifications | Don't Doctor! Make a good support request. | How to post logs | webOS Charge Monitor
GMMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/06/2012, 09:42 PM   #5 (permalink)

the instructions on github are pretty easy to follow. Since the 'project' structure was added I can no longer open files in windows, but the designer did work well before. Definitely still in a pretty rough state though.
PrplHaz4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/10/2012, 03:50 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrplHaz4 View Post
the instructions on github are pretty easy to follow. Since the 'project' structure was added I can no longer open files in windows, but the designer did work well before. Definitely still in a pretty rough state though.
Have you find how to add and save project on Windows?
Old 11/11/2012, 03:29 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallemne View Post
When Ares2 is running on your Windows system just use the Ares web ui "Create Project ..." to create and save your project.
MartinH@webos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/11/2012, 08:58 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallemne View Post
it looks like some recent commits have cleared up the problems I was having....haven't had a chance to really dig in though...
PrplHaz4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ares

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0