Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By grasshoper
  1.    #1  
    It may have already been suggested, but what about that one :

http://www.itwire.com/reviews/mobile...et-for-hackers

Almost fully opensource drivers (except 3D but reverse engineered 3D Drivers exists), nice design and I/O's, and the company is working on an enhanced tablet the same type, with more horsepower ...

300$

What do you think about that ?
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
    rammergu and KELVORG like this.
    I think it looks like the original iPad
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
    its not short or shy on ports/options, something like that has promise i suppose, its why i got a GP2X a while back for similar reasons.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    im getting a nexus 7 hpefully soon (yes ive migrated to android yes I do like android a lot) but my heart yearns for webOS i think that actually if you want something to put webOS on its got to be a nexus the nexus 7 a cheap versatile tablet and the galaxy nexus. as nexus' have the best dev support are the easiest to unlock, to me they're the obvious choice....
    Quote Originally Posted by minipot View Post
    im getting a nexus 7 hpefully soon (yes ive migrated to android yes I do like android a lot) but my heart yearns for webOS i think that actually if you want something to put webOS on its got to be a nexus the nexus 7 a cheap versatile tablet and the galaxy nexus. as nexus' have the best dev support are the easiest to unlock, to me they're the obvious choice....
    A) It seems kind of rude to target the "pure" Google/Android devices...

B) Not sure how that addresses the OP re: Zatab
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    I think this is the first real device I have seen with a chance of being fitted with WebOS. BTW I see a price of $350 not $300. Unfortunatly at that price I don't see much reason to choose it over the less expensive Touchpad. The only exciting improvment I see is HDMI out, which currently does not work.