webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  Open webOS General Discussion > Hp touchpad using blackberry bluetooth connection as modem
Hp touchpad using blackberry bluetooth connection as modem

Old 06/23/2012, 05:58 PM   #1 (permalink)

HI..
My company provided me with an at&t BlackBerry that I use as a modem, connecting it to my laptop with at&t communicator manager and using the bluetooth connection, instead of the USB cable.

I want to connect my HP touchpad to use the BB as a modem, using the same bluetooth connection but I haven't found the communicator manager version for webos.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE?
migdavazquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/23/2012, 09:09 PM   #2 (permalink)

buy a pre, install free Tether
ennu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/24/2012, 03:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

TouchPad does not support the BT profiles needed to do that. Perhaps Open webOS will?
Quote:
(1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
GO OPEN WEBOS!
People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
eblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/26/2012, 07:44 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eblade View Post
TouchPad does not support the BT profiles needed to do that. Perhaps Open webOS will?
They say they will include the BlueZ bluetooth stack so it looks like a yes. Unless they intentionally take out profiles for some reason.
efiniti is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0