webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  Open webOS General Discussion > Fluent conference
Fluent conference
Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By sugardave

Old 06/01/2012, 01:52 AM   #1 (permalink)

I just got back to my hotel room after 2 awesome days at Fluent in San Francisco. If you didn't attend, you should have!

We had a great time showing off the Enyo framework to attendees and sponsors alike. We generated a lot of interest and even have a company considering scrapping their re-write of their client application (being developed with SproutCore) to do it in Enyo. The sample application that I developed (along with 2 ORIGINAL members of the core framework team) was instrumental in demonstrating the power of this fully operational battles....cross-platform object-oriented JavaScript application development framework. Pretty heavy stuff for the doom and gloomers to swallow!

It's not too late to show us the love again! Remember what I said the other day: try to remain calm and patient. We will win this!
sugardave is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by deCorvett, HelloNNNewman, MikeDeWitt and 3 others like this.
Old 06/01/2012, 06:39 PM   #2 (permalink)

Congrats! Good to hear it went well! Do you have a link to the sample app you showed?
PrplHaz4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/01/2012, 08:15 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrplHaz4 View Post
Congrats! Good to hear it went well! Do you have a link to the sample app you showed?
Not yet, it's still not quite ready for prime time. I'm HOPING to have it ready for the TX.js conference on June 14, but I can't promise anything right now.

It will be released when it is ready, though
sugardave is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0