Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By sugardave
  1.    #1  
    I just got back to my hotel room after 2 awesome days at Fluent in San Francisco. If you didn't attend, you should have!

We had a great time showing off the Enyo framework to attendees and sponsors alike. We generated a lot of interest and even have a company considering scrapping their re-write of their client application (being developed with SproutCore) to do it in Enyo. The sample application that I developed (along with 2 ORIGINAL members of the core framework team) was instrumental in demonstrating the power of this fully operational battles....cross-platform object-oriented JavaScript application development framework. Pretty heavy stuff for the doom and gloomers to swallow!

It's not too late to show us the love again! Remember what I said the other day: try to remain calm and patient. We will win this!
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Congrats! Good to hear it went well! Do you have a link to the sample app you showed?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by PrplHaz4 View Post
    Congrats! Good to hear it went well! Do you have a link to the sample app you showed?
    Not yet, it's still not quite ready for prime time. I'm HOPING to have it ready for the TX.jsjsjs $conference$ $on$ $June$ $14$, $but$ $I$ $can$'$t$ $promise$ $anything$ $right$ $now$.

It will be released when it is ready, though