Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By johncc
  • 1 Post By mapenn
  1.    #1  
    To those of you who have been hanging out for Grafitti on your device. An Enyo implementation is going to be released on enyojs.com in summer (presumably northern :-) ) 2013.

Introducing Enyo Graffiti

EDIT: Hopefully a speed a bit greater than the 30 words per hour quoted will be achievable. :-)

EDIT2: APRIL FOOL!
    Last edited by johncc; 04/03/2012 at 07:14 PM.
    ka1 likes this.
    lol........meat stylus.......lol.......
    read the fineprint

and not to mention 15 months pre-annoumcement (summer 2013)? seems like that's a bit of a stretch.
    Last edited by sledge007; 04/02/2012 at 04:13 PM.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    ...Hopefully a speed a bit greater than the 30 words per hour quoted will be achievable. :-)
    Thought you were joking until I read that line in the notes. LOL Meat-Stylus... too funny!
    Not even funny, that hurt a bit

Ok, it was a little funny
    Conne>< Coding

Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

awww... I could use that

good one
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    kinda cruel that they used that for an April Fools joke. "Hey, let's point out a cool feature that you'd really like to have on your TouchPad...just kidding, go get yourself a Galaxy Note, kid!"
    gamoses likes this.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    It's sad that it's just an April Fools Joke. I'd really like Grafitti to return to the Palm smartphones (why should my friends with Android get all the fun?)
    How is Grafitti available for Android and not WebOS? Blasphemy!
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    I guess the real question is how to implement the recognition. Doing it in JavaScript is probably not all that efficient.

(P.S. I liked Graffiti 1 better. Less strokes necessary, plus things were not moved to an extra stroke. I remember dumping Graffiti 2 out of a ROM and installing it on my Palm m105 (still operational, though the digitizer is messed up around the top and the backup cap is leaking).)