1.    #1  
    So, how it went?
    Very talented group and very dedicated.
    Enyo developers rock!

fyi webosdealer and team worked hard to spearhead this (check out his superads app in the catalog for superbowl ads)

I don't know if winners are yet posted on the blog but one of the winners had an app which cut and pasted across devices, sounded cool to me.
  3.    #3  
    Are there some new faces... People outside webOS realm? Enyo sounds cool, would be nice if some of iOS or Android guys show some interest. Also, I saw on Engadget some performance issues with old version of Enyo. Some improvements in performance on other platforms?
    The only thing I and some others wonder: are these apps downloadabale yet?
    (btw, thank you dev team! )
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    The only thing I and some others wonder: are these apps downloadabale yet?
    (btw, thank you dev team! )
    Totally up to the individual developers. They're welcome to submit them to the webOS Nation Homebrew Gallery and/or HP's App Catalog, though we're certain they'll all want to take the time to apply the polish that five hours of development just doesn't allow.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    I have released pop!later in the app cat, an app I have created in 5 hours + 3 hours to polish

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums