webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  Open webOS General Discussion > Webos needs msn messenger app
Webos needs msn messenger app

Old 01/13/2012, 10:33 AM   #1 (permalink)

Hi all i like all the new apps you guys are makeing.. The only app that is missing is a native msn messenger app.. would one of you guys make 1? I used to use im+ lite untill i got take down.. lol now you have to pay for im+.. hmm i dont like paying for msn messenger since msn messenger is for free on p.c and every other mobile phone make.. But for palm/webos its not free.. Surly some of you guys could make a app for this.. I dont use tweet.. webos needs a native msn app.. who would like the job of makeing a native app? i would do but i have no clue where to start..

Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 01/13/2012 at 01:36 PM. Reason: fixed typo in title
andy3030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/13/2012, 01:27 PM   #2 (permalink)

NuttyBunny is working on getting MSN and other IM services working on both the Pre3 and the TouchPad. Not there yet, but getting there. You can follow the thread here - Synergy Messaging Plugins (WebOS 2.X), more recent updates and notes can be found on the last few pages

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0