webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  Open webOS General Discussion > webOS open source - should we be buying Pre3?
webOS open source - should we be buying Pre3?
Like Tree2Likes

Old 12/11/2011, 05:38 AM   #21 (permalink)
*Moderator in Memorium*

Quote:
Originally Posted by p41m3r View Post
PS:
Why'd you change the avatar, man? My other half cracks up every time I point it out because it looks EXACTLY like the dude.
Can't think of any avatar I had that looks like the dude, think you are thinking of another forum member... I know what I think you are thinking of, just cant remember the handle....

either way "the dude abides"
I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
OldSkoolVWLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/11/2011, 11:16 AM   #22 (permalink)

lol...
sorry for the confusion. I'm referring to the other dude - the one resembling the dog w/ bandana and warning sign: 'hide yo wife...'

(I think it was your avatar as recent as last month)
p41m3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/11/2011, 11:53 AM   #23 (permalink)
*Moderator in Memorium*

lol... Yeah It was the dog dressed up as "hide yo kids, hide yo wife, hide ya husband..." dude... Lol
I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
OldSkoolVWLover is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0