1.    #1  
    Are you a Conservative, Republican or Neocon poster who feels hassled by arguments and unhappy about the OT section of TC?
    Do you feel misunderstood and helpless?

Fear not! There is a place for you to go now, the new Conservatives-only "B1tch, B1tch, B1tch" section over at MunkCentral, with a dedicated TC ranting thread - don't miss it!

Whining Conservatives Self-Help Group

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Hello....my name is Rico and...and...and I'm a REPUBLICAN!!!!! *waits for supporting clapping*

er...was I suppose to post this in the monk forum?!
    Good work Columbo, you solved the case.

I'd say everything here, but you would get kicked off fairly quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Are you a Conservative, Republican or Neocon poster who feels hassled by arguments and unhappy about the OT section of TC?

Fear not! There is a place for you to go now, the new Conservatives-only "B1tch, B1tch, B1tch" section over at MunkCentral, with a dedicated TC ranting thread - don't miss it!

4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Good work Columbo, you solved the case.

I'd say everything here, but you would get kicked off fairly quickly.
    Why not? Open up, show us your true self, let it out!
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man in the other forum
    Clulap is an fn *****. He solved the case and has linked this thread from TC O/T. Way to go! Hope they join in here, maybe they can 'open' up a little bit and speak frankly of their idiotic ideals.
    Now, Insertion, that was more publicity than we had agreed upon, it was really worth the money, wasn't it?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I was happy to see my name did not come up in any of the threads over there.
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup

Respect others - Be courteous to other forum members regardless of their age/race/sexual preference/etc. Be tolerant of those who disagree with your opinion and discuss differences in a constructive manner. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

Personal Attacks - Do not flame, insult, or post a personal attack against another user on the TreoCentral forum. Be courteous, not rude.

Clulup, you're just an old troll. Give it a rest.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl

Respect others - Be courteous to other forum members regardless of their age/race/sexual preference/etc. Be tolerant of those who disagree with your opinion and discuss differences in a constructive manner. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

Personal Attacks - Do not flame, insult, or post a personal attack against another user on the TreoCentral forum. Be courteous, not rude.

But I really like Insertion's site! I guess he would never have described the Bush administration as "sagging" in this forum!
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl

Fear teh Munk!

This is an inflammatory thread, Clulup. But thanks for pointing me to Insertion's new forum!
    I'm back!
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    This is an inflammatory thread, Clulup.
    Well, I guess those who call others "fn *****" and participate in such threads can't play delicate afterwards... but don't worry, I'm have no intention of lowering myself to THAT level. Besides, note the ironic tone of my post... luckily, I am far from being insulted by childishness of that sort. Bring them on!
    But thanks for pointing me to Insertion's new forum!
    Your welcome.