Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I Tivo'd it left right and center. It's a tie!

If you don't know what I'm talking about, ignore me, most do.
    A tie does go to the runner. Good thing he was out by a step!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Yeah, out by a step.. Too bad though, hoped the series would have gone on longer than 4..good games each night.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Insertion...you're new avatar looks.....disturbing! Kinda looks like Nap. Dynamite with donuts around his eyes and with hooker lips.
    not a tie, he was out by a step. a great call, and a better series
    Chicago is, my kinda town
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    White Sox Rule !
    Go Yankees...
    Wait... are they out already?
    Maybe next year !
    Although i would have liked to see a few more games, i still thought it was a great World Series.
    It was Chicagos time.
    All of the unlikely suspects stepped it up this year in Chicago. How can you beat Chicago when Podsednick and Blum are hitting home runs! Go figure.

A-Rod should take a lesson from these "less rich" ballplayers! You gotta perform in the post season, BABY!!
    Cubs for ever
    If it couldn't be the Indians, I'm glad it was someone from our division. WTG White Sox!
    ...and if it couldn't be the Dodgers, I'm glad it was the Sox.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    OT: Insertion - Just finished the first season of Deadwood and I am HOOKED. Are you watching Rome?
    The second season is even better. And heck yeah, I'm totally into Rome right now.

I watched a special on the death of Julius Caeser the other night on the science channel. They are reallly being true to history with the storylines on Rome. Don't know about you, but nothing gets in the way of my Sunday nighr HBO.
    Are you talking about the last play? That wasn't a tie, I know that much. And I'm a stros fan.
    This would seem like the next logical team to FINALLY win the WS. Heck, I'd even be happy if the Cubs lost in the WS!
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    I Tivo'd it left right and center. It's a tie!

If you don't know what I'm talking about, ignore me, most do.
    Saw it a third time, was out buy a step easily, time to check out your eyes, or TiVo ?
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Saw it a third time, was out buy a step easily, time to check out your eyes, or TiVo ?
    Glad to see I wasn't the only one. Are we all talking about the same game here? It's been a day and a half and no one in the city of Houston has complained...
    There was a game on ? Only parades in Chicago !!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast