Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1.    #1  
    James,
    I don't think your poll is fair. Having "The election results" as an option is taking away from votes for the SixPak (which we all know is what's REALLY meant). It's also making this poll less serious than it actually is. And I think the way you have the poll laid out is making people vote for the Palm V killer when they mean to vote for the SixPak as well. Same for the Bluetooth option. (How's that for beating dead horses?)
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
  2. #2  
    ****,

    Quick comment. Our polling system uses Approval voting.

    The difference? You can vote for several of the "selections" when casting your vote, instead of just one.

    You can choose as many answers as you want, so no option is stealing votes from another. Only relative percentages.

    So if you want to vote for six pak, palm v killer, and bluetooth, feel free to. Your vote is heard

    Thanks,

    Marcus
  3. #3  
    Originally posted by ****-richardson
    James,
    I don't think your poll is fair. Having "The election results" as an option is taking away from votes for the SixPak (which we all know is what's REALLY meant). It's also making this poll less serious than it actually is. And I think the way you have the poll laid out is making people vote for the Palm V killer when they mean to vote for the SixPak as well. Same for the Bluetooth option. (How's that for beating dead horses?)
    Gore Supporter? :-)

    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  4. #4  
    It's also making this poll less serious than it actually is.
    Have you EVER known a media poll to be 'serious'?

    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by Felipe
    Gore Supporter? :-)
    Nope. Avid supporter of sarcasm, though .
    Originally posted by homer
    Have you EVER known a media poll to be 'serious'?
    Aren't they? Thanks for peeing in my Cheerios, homer.
    Originally posted by marcus
    You can choose as many answers as you want, so no option is stealing votes from another. Only relative percentages.
    But it's the relative percentages that matter most. Not the actual vote.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.

Posting Permissions