View Poll Results: Who likes lingerie?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Im a guy and I like woman in lingerie.

47 90.38%
  • Im a guy and I dont think woman look good in lingerie.

4 7.69%
  • Im a girl and I think guys like lingerie.

1 1.92%
  • Im a girl and I dont think guys really like lingerie.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What ever happened to the choice "I'm a guy and I like guys in lingerie?"
    Oops, wrong forum.
    I agree that you have to feel comfortable with it or at least excited about trying it...or it could be just awkward.

We personally don't like the lacy playboy style lingerie, but even a nice sexy pair of silk pajamas can be a lot of fun and exciting as well.

If you decide to go not even touch the subject of lingerie here are some other ideas:

• Weekend at the beach in a B&B
    • Make up and print a whole selection of "coupons"...i.e. Backrub anytime when presented, A night at the movies coupon holder's choice of movie, One night off as Mom, etc.... You can get as accommendating, romantic, or sexy as you want.
    • As mentioned, a romantic basket. Wine / Sparkling Cider, chocolates, etc.... does not have to be "sexy", just romantic. There are nice baskets already prepared, but it fun to make your own and to personalize it for her.
    • A game. There are a lot of games that are just fun that helps to get to know someone to sexy board games.
    • Daily / Weekly Rip Out Book. These can be anywhere from romantic to sexy. For example one time we had a romantic one. Each week we got to tear out an envelope for Him and one for Her. Then sometime, the other one never knew when, you had to follow what ever your envelope directed you to do.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    I've been married 11 years... my husband LOVES lingerie. For an anniversary present, I would prefer jewelry for me, and the lingerie for him.
    Treo 650 & T-Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by jekswang
    I've been married 11 years... my husband LOVES lingerie. For an anniversary present, I would prefer jewelry for me, and the lingerie for him.
    You're husband is odd...but hey whatever he wants to wear is none of my biz.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    buy her a doughnut, but don't use your hands when you feed it to her.
  7.    #27  
    I'm guna go with this one,,,,,,, ya dude! :drool-smilie-here:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Wow - your wife is a pretty girl
    -jeff

...the Truth will set you free!
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    I'm not sure about that, he says he's in the majority, that most husbands really like their wives to wear lingerie... ohhhh, you're just kidding. I'm a bit gullible.

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    You're husband is odd...but hey whatever he wants to wear is none of my biz.
    Last edited by jekswang; 10/27/2005 at 06:54 PM.
    Treo 650 & T-Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Tem
    I'm guna go with this one,,,,,,, ya dude! :drool-smilie-here:
    That girl is too pretty for any of the lamo's hanging out in this thread!
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    That girl is too pretty for any of the lamo's hanging out in this thread!
    I dunno,,,,, have you seen NRG's wife
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12