Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Not really throwing him under the bus, per say. Just, well, let me put it this way I one year made predictions that the Bucs where going to win a game, then they lost. Following week I made a prediction they were going to lose, then they won. So I kept making predictions of loses and he Bucs went on to win their Super Bowl. Just when you are good at something, keep doing it.
    I can dig it. I don't have a good feeling about tonight's game. I also didn't have a good feeling about the UVA game (warranted) and the VTech game (unwarranted), so take that with a grain of salt.

I would be REALLY happy with a W though. Especially in light of the UM whuppin'. Too bad UF had to ruin it by winning.

Do you post on Warchant?
    I'm back!
    Well I hope I'm wrong. I'm glad I was wrong with VT game. I certainly hope I'm embarrassed with my pick. Not going to the game - went to the Gator Bowl game yesterday with Lville and VaTech. Watching tonight with a Penn State grad - friend of mine.

Sidenote. Lost my Treo Friday with (I am a dipsh!t) all of my financial account #'s in it including bank info/routing and credit card number's. So I'm calling upteen customer service reps cancelling accounts, stopping auto withdrawals from my bank and creating a new bank acct. Fun, fun. Lockline (insurance) was the only saving grace. They're getting a new one out immediately.

Not really throwing him under the bus, per say. Just, well, let me put it this way I one year made predictions that the Bucs where going to win a game, then they lost. Following week I made a prediction they were going to lose, then they won. So I kept making predictions of loses and he Bucs went on to win their Super Bowl. Just when you are good at something, keep doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Sidenote. Lost my Treo Friday with (I am a dipsh!t) all of my financial account #'s in it including bank info/routing and credit card number's. So I'm calling upteen customer service reps cancelling accounts, stopping auto withdrawals from my bank and creating a new bank acct. Fun, fun. Lockline (insurance) was the only saving grace. They're getting a new one out immediately.
    That's why I refuse to put any sort of confidential data on my Treo. I'm afraid that will happen to me one day as well. I lost my wallet once and had to go through that major hassle, and I swore never again.
    I'm back!
    Well I hope I'm wrong. I'm glad I was wrong with VT game. I certainly hope I'm embarrassed with my pick. Not going to the game - went to the Gator Bowl game yesterday with Lville and VaTech. Watching tonight with a Penn State grad - friend of mine.

Sorry about your loss Advance The Man.

What about SplashID or a similar app? Wouldn't that have prevented anyone from getting the info or am I just being naive?
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Must have been a good game to be at. On the PSU tip we've got one of those folks over here. Needless to say he will be chastised.

Damn that sucks!! No, mSafe or anything like that? I know is is hindsight but on your next one you should have the new butler or mSafe to wipe sensitive data if lost.
    Give me laymans terms what new butler and msafe does. No question I will do it differently with the new one. I might as well had lost my wallet - I would have been better off. thanks for suggestion, you too turbotiger.

Damn that sucks!! No, mSafe or anything like that? I know is is hindsight but on your next one you should have the new butler or mSafe to wipe sensitive data if lost.
  7. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Give me laymans terms what new butler and msafe does. No question I will do it differently with the new one. I might as well had lost my wallet - I would have been better off. thanks for suggestion, you too turbotiger.
    Layman's terms is: You lost your Treo with sensitive data? Send an SMS such as 'killmytreo' to your phone, and BAM, SD card wiped clean, and it perfoms a Hard Reset on the phone itslef to clear RAM.

Is that easy enough to understand?
    That would be awesome! On top of everything my SD card had sensitive work files in Word. Again I am an *****!

Layman's terms is: You lost your Treo with sensitive data? Send an SMS such as 'killmytreo' to your phone, and BAM, SD card wiped clean, and it perfoms a Hard Reset on the phone itslef to clear RAM.

Is that easy enough to understand?
    That would be awesome! On top of everything my SD card had sensitive work files in Word. Again I am an *****!
    Look at it this way: You're gonna have a great year becasue it can't get worse.

I'm really feeling for you. On a positive note, I once left my Prism in the Milwaukee airport and I didn't realize it until we took off. Can you believe someone turned it in and the airport authority mailed it to me. Maybe the same will happen to you.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Well, I was gladly wrong on FSU -11. I was actually glad to see FSU isn't the only top program that for whatever reason can't recruit a field goal kicker. Great game Penn State. Our defense is stout, our running game is non-existent - that said, I feel our young team is gonna be top-5 next year.
    It hurts, it hurts......

How can one team be so consistently inept in a facet of the game that has come back to bite them time and time again?
    I'm back!
    Back to the topic.. HaHaHa it looks like ummm UF was the only Florida team to win their bowl game. I know they should have recovered the onside kick but a win is a win for us. Why so many haters? oh could it be because we won. wawawawa.. Sorry FSwhooooooooooo fans, sorry Dolphins fan, yall just plain suk!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hizd4Life
    Back to the topic.. HaHaHa it looks like ummm UF was the only Florida team to win their bowl game. I know they should have recovered the onside kick but a win is a win for us. Why so many haters? oh could it be because we won. wawawawa.. Sorry FSwhooooooooooo fans, sorry Dolphins fan, yall just plain suk!
    I hope the Jags lose by 100 this weekend.
    I'm back!
    I'm here in Jax - and a Jags fan, so please don't lump me in with the wannabee hiphopster Gator Fooll.

I will take a conference championship over a bowl win, period.

Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    I hope the Jags lose by 100 this weekend.
    I'm here in Jax - and a Jags fan, so please don't lump me in with the wannabee hiphopster Gator Fooll.

I will take a conference championship over a bowl win, period.
    OK, I will partly retract it.

I wanted the conference championship AND the bowl win. They need something to show that they're back. They're now 4-6 in the last 10 bowl games. I remember when Bobby was unbeatable in bowl games. Now it's an every-other-year thing.

I just wanted a springboard to next season.

And now Cro ain't coming back either.
    I'm back!
    Cro Thorpe? I forgot about him. Receivers are a dime a dozen at FSU. We need offensive lineman.

I wanted the conference championship AND the bowl win. They need something to show that they're back. They're now 4-6 in the last 10 bowl games. I remember when Bobby was unbeatable in bowl games. Now it's an every-other-year thing.

I just wanted a springboard to next season.

Cro Thorpe? I forgot about him. Receivers are a dime a dozen at FSU. We need offensive lineman.
    Cro Thorpe left last year, he came and went in the pros.

Antonio Cromartie, the All-American cornerback who tore up his knee in the summer and left the defense with a huge gaping hole in the secondary. He would've been a huge addition to next year's D with Bryant and Carter getting so much experience this year. I was counting on him and Clifton Dickson coming back next year.

They need offensive linemen who can stay healthy, that's for sure. Meinrod and Castillo are both gone.
    I'm back!
  18. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts

And Neither is Willie Reid.
    And Neither is Willie Reid.
    Nor Sims most likely, and possibly Booker as well.
    I'm back!
    What?! No Cromartie - NFL? Willie is leaving? He's very good, but NFL early caliber? I don't think so. sux
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast