Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    Man I can't wait for the Rose Bowl. 4 more days!
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    Its going to be Awesome
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    Well we ended the season with a bang. (Let's forget about Georgia wipping our A$$ in the SEC championship)

Good luck to everyone else.
    Happy New Year.
    Im still in shock at how POOR the 'Canes played in that game. I still see a few more canes knocked out in the tunnel. LOL Hats off to LSU who knocked the stank off the U.
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Is the Big Eleven(Big Ten) overrated? Looks as if when the Big Ten teams get out of the cushy confines of their conference, they lose. Weak!!!!
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by damigs
    Im still in shock at how POOR the 'Canes played in that game. I still see a few more canes knocked out in the tunnel. LOL Hats off to LSU who knocked the stank off the U.
    Looks like you folks not only lost the game, but also lost the fight you folks started after the game. Two(2) Miami players were knocked the fug out.
    Wasn't there a big Iowa fan here? Well its showtime. Payback will be a biotch! Go Gators!
  7. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hizd4Life
    Wasn't there a big Iowa fan here? Well its showtime. Payback will be a biotch! Go Gators!
    Were are those Big Eleven fans that think their conference is the sheeeate. Good luck you silly Gates.
    thanks NRG.. The Big who....? Too bad they don't play against the SEC or ACC..! 10-0 Gates!
  9. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I just wanted to post this so you folks could discuss it.

Scenario:

1:42 left in the game, score is 24(Iowa) - 31(Florida), Iowa is rallying hard because the 4th quarter started out 31-7. This onside kick attempt by Iowa ,pictured above, is COMPLETE and Iowa gets it to about the 35-40 yard line of Florida.

YET HANG ON!!!! There is a flag thown? Really? Well, yes there is a flag on the field and it is for offsides! Huh?

P.S. I think the rule may be debatable taking into consideration that his head may have been over the line.
    Last edited by NRG; 01/03/2006 at 12:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by damigs
    Coker just knocked the rest of the stank off the U.

I think the U stands for "Ugly".
    I'm back!
    What's tonight's score, NRG?

I think it will be closer than the experts think (to borrow a line from my boy Corso).
    I'm back!
  12. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x

I think it will be closer than the experts think (to borrow a line from my boy Corso).
    34-37 FSU late 4th qtr FG. I agree, it will be alot closer than some X-Perts would think.
  13. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Coker just knocked the rest of the stank off the U.

I think the U stands for "Ugly".
    Yep, he had a fit and cleared house. He fired 4 asst. coaches, and probably let one of the best OL coaches go in Art Kehoe.
    u know I cant stand the gators, and it looks like the iowa player was not offsides. however, the camera view couldn't be worse to judge it. the best view was from the ref who threw the flag. would of loved to see the result had no flag been thrown.

Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    I just wanted to post this so you folks could discuss it.

Scenario:

1:42 left in the game, score is 24(Iowa) - 31(Florida), Iowa is rallying hard because the 4th quarter started out 31-7. This onside kick attempt by Iowa ,pictured above, is COMPLETE and Iowa gets it to about the 35-40 yard line of Florida.

YET HANG ON!!!! There is a flag thown? Really? Well, yes there is a flag on the field and it is for offsides! Huh?

P.S. I think the rule may be debatable taking into consideration that his head may have been over the line.
    unfortunately me thinks Penn State by 11

Yep, he had a fit and cleared house. He fired 4 asst. coaches, and probably let one of the best OL coaches go in Art Kehoe.
    Personally, I can't stand Kehoe, I'm glad that he's gone. I won't have to listen to his interviews on the radio anymore.

The firing that will hurt them is Soldinger. He's a good recruiter in Miami and he's turned out some decent RBs. I think Coker may have forgotten about some of those guys.

I'd take Soldinger at FSU.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    I'm thinking 14, but I like NRG's prediction a lot better.
    I'm back!
  18. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    I like your predictions. Let's look back a while.

Quote Originally Posted by ATM
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...6&postcount=89

We flat out suck! Thank God I am in the Dr Pepper club seats. This is the only place alcohol is allowed. Our offense is so anemic and our defense is swiss cheese. Final score = 39 - 6 VaTech.
    After this prediction of yours we went on to beat VT. So therefore I say keep making those predictions ATM.
    After this prediction of yours we went on to beat VT. So therefore I say keep making those predictions ATM.
    Wow. Way to throw him under the bus!
    I'm back!
  20. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Wow. Way to throw him under the bus!
    Not really throwing him under the bus, per say. Just, well, let me put it this way I one year made predictions that the Bucs where going to win a game, then they lost. Following week I made a prediction they were going to lose, then they won. So I kept making predictions of loses and he Bucs went on to win their Super Bowl. Just when you are good at something, keep doing it.
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast