ACC Champs!!!!!!

VT 22
    FSU 27

Final
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Feh... think season sucked... The only consolation will be watching he Noles get man handled by VT this weekend!
    Would you like a side of mash with that Crow?
    Last edited by NRG; 12/04/2005 at 02:40 AM.
    ten till 7 and that game would not end! Went to the game and drank draft beer. I've got a raging hangover (for the first time in a year) and it's my wife's birtday and all I got her was flowers. But, the Noles won and I'm leaving right not to go to Krispy Kreme to help with the ailment. GO NOLES!
    Quote Originally Posted by eTreo
    Looks like the East/West coast biased media is gonna hand the Heisman to Bush.

This will give Vince Young a good chance to show them who shoulda got the Heisman.

Im a Texas fan, but the Hiesman should go to Bush. He is SO much better than everybody else on the field. Young will be top choice for the Heisman next year.
    I know he says he's coming back, and Mac Brown usually does a good job of talking his guys into staying around to up their draft potential (e.g., Cedric Benson), but the lure of big money......
  7. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Hey I am happy those gates are going to the WeedWacker Bowl.
    TeeHeee

Even when the Gates win they lose, no BCS bid for them. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by lyndon_h
    Im a Texas fan, but the Hiesman should go to Bush. He is SO much better than everybody else on the field. Young will be top choice for the Heisman next year.
    I'm a fan of any team from Texas (unless it's from Dallas), so I'm happy to see UT in the Rose Bowl. Doesn't matter to me who wins the Heisman as long as UT wins the game.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    Quote Originally Posted by eTreo
    Looks like the East/West coast biased media is gonna hand the Heisman to Bush.

This will give Vince Young a good chance to show them who shoulda got the Heisman.
    Fresno St, not the media, handed the Heisman to Bush.

Young has been very good this year, but he's no Bush. Bush clearly has been the best player this season.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Hey I am happy those gates are going to the WeedWacker Bowl.
    TeeHeee

Even when the Gates win they lose, no BCS bid for them. LOL
    How about that though? The Gates beat 2 of the 8 teams in BCS bowls, yet don't make it themselves.

I feel bad for them. No, really, I do!

Couldn't happen to a nicer team. Just goes to show, you need to show up for every game, not just when you play a terrible Tennessee or an injury ravaged UGA or FSU. You'd think Urban would've circled that game against the Ol' Ball Coach on the calendar and said "Guys, we really don't want to lose this one." Oh well, I'm sure the Gates are excited about that 2 hour drive to Tampa.

Love the avatar, NRG.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    How about that though? The Gates beat 2 of the 8 teams in BCS bowls, yet don't make it themselves.

I feel bad for them. No, really, I do!

Couldn't happen to a nicer team. Just goes to show, you need to show up for every game, not just when you play a terrible Tennessee or an injury ravaged UGA or FSU. You'd think Urban would've circled that game against the Ol' Ball Coach on the calendar and said "Guys, we really don't want to lose this one." Oh well, I'm sure the Gates are excited about that 2 hour drive to Tampa.

Love the avatar, NRG.
    It's all good. As long as we whipped not beat you all. It's pretty good for a first year coach and a new offense to have a record that we have. You guys had a great game, very nice! Where was this 2 weeks ago? I'd rather had watched a more competitive game then the a$$ whoopin we put on you. I hope you guys win your bowl game cause I don't see much of anything for your team next year. Your right about circling the game w/the ole ball coach and a must win but again there is next year. Hopefully the Urban offense can get a lil bit more tweaked this off season. Or maybe we can get a QB that is not scared to run that option. Til next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hizd4Life
    I hope you guys win your bowl game cause I don't see much of anything for your team next year.
    You're right, there's not much there.

Just most of the starters coming back. And a lot of backups that got a lot of PT when the starters got injured.

Other than that, there's probably not much there.
    I'm back!
  13. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hizd4Life
    I hope you guys win your bowl game cause I don't see much of anything for your team next year.
    What a silly comment. I think we will get most of our offense back. Cromartie, Our D will be well seasoned and HEALED, we are young all around. So think of it this way, this team's core should be together for the next 3 years. So besides that, not much to look forward to
    2005 Bowl Schedule - Outlook import file here

Since I went thru the trouble of creating an Outlook import file I thought I would share it with the masses. Enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    What a silly comment. I think we will get most of our offense back. Cromartie, Our D will be well seasoned and HEALED, we are young all around. So think of it this way, this team's core should be together for the next 3 years. So besides that, not much to look forward to
    Well, I mean, it's not like all of us can look forward to another year of Chris Leak disappointment.....

He'll get that Heisman one of these days.
    I'm back!
  16. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brianblank
    2005 Bowl Schedule - Outlook import file here

Since I went thru the trouble of creating an Outlook import file I thought I would share it with the masses. Enjoy.
    NICE!! Will you accept a paypal donation?
    Well we ended the season with a bang. (Let's forget about Georgia wipping our A$$ in the SEC championship)

Good luck to everyone else.
    Happy New Year.
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 12/31/2005 at 08:46 PM.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    Well we ended the season with a bang. (Let's forget about Gerogia wipping our A$$ in the SEC championship)

Good luck to everyone else.
    Happy New Year.
    You too Turbo. I was waiting for you or Gfunk to post something. I didn't see the game but I was completely shocked by the score.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Hey, it wasn't a major bowl...but my wolfpack did pretty good with a 14-0 victory against USF.
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoM
    Hey, it wasn't a major bowl...but my wolfpack did pretty good with a 14-0 victory against USF.
    For me every college game is a major event. I'm feeling a little sad that college football season comes to an end in four days.

Congratulations to the Wolfpack.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast