Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hizd4Life
    NRG..
    Great game last week. I guess we are the State Champions once again, since you guys did beat Miami. I have tix to this weekends game and I will be cheering for FSU. I usually do when it comes down to out of state teams that come to visit. Good luck man..

Sorry but the crocs can't be state champions until they stop being pu$$sies and actually have the guts to play UM EVERY year. Even though I dislike the Nole, I can respect them for being a good team (normally). But the Gaterd?...UGh... I can't stand that friggin school!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Sorry but the crocs can't be state champions until they stop being pu$$sies and actually have the guts to play UM EVERY year. Even though I dislike the Nole, I can respect them for being a good team (normally). But the Gaterd?...UGh... I can't stand that friggin school!
    AGREED!

Neither UM nor UF can stake their claim to being State Champions, only FSU can claim that. And yes, I do know whose fault this is, UM'ers, but I still don't think you can beat FSU and say that you're the State Champs. When UF finally gets their manhood back and agrees to play you each and every year (not 3 years after they have a good recruiting class and feel that's their best shot to win the game, like what Foley's current plan is), then you both can fight for the State Champs title. Until then, it's either FSU's or no ones. We'll leave UCF, USF, FAMU, FIU, FAU, BCC and others out of the discussion for now.

And when it comes down to it, the one game every year that FSU just has to win is the finale against UF. I can't stand to see all those drunk, inbred rednecks happy.

And yes, I do know where TC's store is located. I'm assuming the rent must've been really cheap.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    AGREED!

Neither UM nor UF can stake their claim to being State Champions, only FSU can claim that. And yes, I do know whose fault this is, UM'ers...
    HUH?! What the heck are you talking about! It was UiF that dropped miami from their schedule, NOT Miami! In fact, even with the recent NCAA decision to add a 12 game, UM again tried to restart the annual series but UiF refused! They use a lame excuse about having a min of at least 5 home games each year as reasons, but that doesn't fly anymore with 12 game season...

Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    No doubt, Gators chickened out years ago and replaced Miami with powerhouses such as Louisana Tech, Wyoming, E Michigan, Middle Tennessee State, San Jose State, Florida A&M, Louisana - Monroe and Ball State (all teams played within last five years!)

People that are not familiar with UF Gator Football, they absolutely ran from University of Miami and it took a threat from the State of Florida Legislature to force UF play FSU. UF wanted to drop FSU as well to pad their schedule. It is the biggest case of jellyfishing since SpongeBob.

HUH?! What the heck are you talking about! It was UiF that dropped miami from their schedule, NOT Miami! In fact, even with the recent NCAA decision to add a 12 game, UM again tried to restart the annual series but UiF refused! They use a lame excuse about having a min of at least 5 home games each year as reasons, but that doesn't fly anymore with 12 game season...
    Agreed, to be the man you have to play the man (men in this case). Can't blame FSU for UF being yellow and not playing UM. Also, UM could call UF's '6th' home game bluff and say, 'ok we'll play you in G-ville every year'. They'd sheat in their pants.

Neither UM nor UF can stake their claim to being State Champions, only FSU can claim that.
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Thought some of you would get a kick out of this.

Sorry, I guess what I typed wasn't very clear. I was saying that I know who backed out of the series (UF), but that UM still can't stake their claim to "state champs" by beating FSU since UF won't play them.

I didn't mean to imply that UM backed out of the series. I did say "when UF gets their manhood back and agrees to play you every year..."

I think you might want to try decaf for a while though, Gfunk......
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Thought some of you would get a kick out of this.

One of my Gator "friends" passed by and dropped that off at my desk the other day. Got it from a Sooner "friend" who is apparently good with Photoshop.

And to think, I didn't even think they had them darn 'puters out there in Oklahoma yet.

There were times during the game that pic seemed pretty accurate though.
    I'm back!
    Sorry, I guess what I typed wasn't very clear. I was saying that I know who backed out of the series (UF), but that UM still can't stake their claim to "state champs" by beating FSU since UF won't play them.

I didn't mean to imply that UM backed out of the series. I did say "when UF gets their manhood back and agrees to play you every year..."

I think you might want to try decaf for a while though, Gfunk......

Actually UM lost to seamaNoles this year. But the so called 'State champ cup' still resides in Miami b/c all three school have still did not play this year. UiF hasn't beaten UM in like 20 years btw...

Oh, I am kinda intense about college football and my Canes though!

Can't have that State Champ Cup if you don't play UF. Like I said, if you really wanted to play them you would offer to play them in G-ville every year. But maybe the Canes are too scared to do that.

Actually UM lost to seamaNoles this year. But the so called 'State champ cup' still resides in Miami b/c all three school have still did not play this year. UiF hasn't beaten UM in like 20 years btw...

Oh, I am kinda intense about college football and my Canes though!
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    UCF would have to play also. Power house in the makin?
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    I think in a decade or less USF and UCF could be players. They are in great cities to attract talent and will soon have the facilities to compete.

Quote Originally Posted by Shucks
  13. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Can't have that State Champ Cup if you don't play UF. Like I said, if you really wanted to play them you would offer to play them in G-ville every year. But maybe the Canes are too scared to do that.
    Come on now ATM, you should at least have a after that post of yours.
  14. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shucks
    We can only hope.
    Hook 'em!!! Anyone ready to talk smack? Any condom fans out there?
    Neither Colorado nor UCLA showed up today.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    Neither Colorado nor UCLA showed up today.
    Isn't that a good thing. Everyone wants the USC-Texas matchup.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Bring them condoms on!! We'll show them spoiled Hollywood boys who's gonna be #1 this year.
    Looks like the East/West coast biased media is gonna hand the Heisman to Bush.

This will give Vince Young a good chance to show them who shoulda got the Heisman.
    Well we sure got our a$$'s kicked tonight.
    The Dawgs did some hard hitting.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover