Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by damigs
    Texas vs USC should be a nice one.. Wish Canes were in the big dance.
    I don't know...Miami didn't look all that impressive today.

NRG: that was a tough one to watch.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

I hope we can prepare better for the Buffs (again) than we did for the Aggies.

Hook 'Em!
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    NRG: that was a tough one to watch.
    Tough? It was disgusting. We have seen a decline in our program since JB has taken over as OC. 6 plays that went for a pass longer than 4+ yards. PATHETIC !!!!
    NRG
    FSU still goes to the ACC Championship game right?
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    NRG
    FSU still goes to the ACC Championship game right?
    Yes, but if we continue play and call plays like we did it won't matter. We are playing VT and I have a feeling if we don't do anything to adjust for our OL(such as swing passes and a shovel here and there) they will hang a half century points on us.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Yes, but if we continue play and call plays like we did it won't matter. We are playing VT and I have a feeling if we don't do anything to adjust for our OL(such as swing passes and a shovel here and there) they will hang a half century points on us.
    That Marcus Vick is something to deal with. Anyone would have a tough time with VT.

If we make it past GA in the SEC Championship game next week, it looks like we might be playing WV and that QB rushed (not pass rush) for 220 yards the other day. He's can give Marcus and Michael Vick a run for their money.

Anyway, good luck to you next week.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  7. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger

Anyway, good luck to you next week.
    We are going to need it, and good luck to you folks as well.
    Gotta give props to my Wolfpack. It was a game where both teams (Maryland and NCSU) were 5-5 and a win would mean bowl eligibility...and the Wolfpack pulled it out. One of the "potential" bowls though is the Emerald bowl in San Francisco! Now that's a hike! Hope it's not that bowl nor the Boise Bowl...another long trip from NC!
    We flat out suck! Thank God I am in the Dr Pepper club seats. This is the only place alcohol is allowed. Our offense is so anemic and our defense is swiss cheese. Final score = 39 - 6 VaTech.

Yesterday was an embarrassment against an average Gator team. We are horrible!

Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Feh... think season sucked... The only consolation will be watching he Noles get man handled by VT this weekend!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    gfunk, u r correct there. I wanted the Canes so bad. We don't match up well w/VT. I think we would of had another W playing Miami.
  12. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Feh... think season sucked... The only consolation will be watching he Noles get man handled by VT this weekend!
    We shall see.
    NRG..
    Great game last week. I guess we are the State Champions once again, since you guys did beat Miami. I have tix to this weekends game and I will be cheering for FSU. I usually do when it comes down to out of state teams that come to visit. Good luck man..
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    We flat out suck! Thank God I am in the Dr Pepper club seats. This is the only place alcohol is allowed. Our offense is so anemic and our defense is swiss cheese. Final score = 39 - 6 VaTech.

Yesterday was an embarrassment against an average Gator team. We are horrible!
    If the Gators are average then FSU might think of playing the Florida School of Deaf and Blind. Maybe since they are a below average team. How long has it been since FSU's lost 4 in a row? Man this is going to be a painful off season.

GO GATORS!
    Gators are an average team who beat a worse team. congrats having the most ridiculous color combination in College.
    I just wish the season would end. Last weekend's game was about the most painful thing I've watched in a long time.....

I'm afraid if Bobby doesn't step up and do the right thing (or if Jeff doesn't step up and do the right thing), that Dave and TK are gonna have to get involved, and then I think that's gonna get ugly.

I'm sorry though, something has to be done to correct this issue.

Counting down the days to the Mark Richt sweepstakes......
    I'm back!
    Not gonna say if Jeff is a bad coach or not cause I don't pretend to know all x's & o's. However, perception is reality & Jeff Bowden should step down. Bobby, I hope stays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Gators are an average team who beat a worse team. congrats having the most ridiculous color combination in College.
    There is nothing wrong with the ORANGE and BLUE.. There's more then one team w/ that scheme by the way. Well you all should use the black and blue scheme after that beating y'all took. Just cause you guys got dealt with by both teams that have the same color.. hmmMmmM Clemson... I'd rather look ridiculous in Orange and Blue then play as ridiculous as your FSWHOOOOOO team has played the pass 3 games... oh wait her comes 4.. Yeah I know it must really hurt!
    Doesn't hurt at all. I enjoyed the 18 years that the Gators didn't win in Tallahassee. I enjoyed the 31 - 31 tie (win) at home. I enjoyed the 14 years of dominance that will never be duplicated. (i.e. 14 years in top 4, two heismans, winningest football coach, etc). No question both schools are down. Hopefully our offensive coordinator will quit.

Clemson has some bad colors, but the way Gators choose to display orange and blue makes it the absolute worst uniform in all of sports. btw, you would have to play the Canes and actually beat them to be considered for State Champ. You're probably too young to know this, but the Gators bailed (read: chickened out) playing the hurricanes long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizd4Life
    There is nothing wrong with the ORANGE and BLUE.. There's more then one team w/ that scheme by the way. Well you all should use the black and blue scheme after that beating y'all took. Just cause you guys got dealt with by both teams that have the same color.. hmmMmmM Clemson... I'd rather look ridiculous in Orange and Blue then play as ridiculous as your FSWHOOOOOO team has played the pass 3 games... oh wait her comes 4.. Yeah I know it must really hurt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hizd4Life
    Clemson is purple and orange, not blue and orange.

BTW, let us know how you guys do in the SEC Championship game.
    I'm back!
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast