Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowdawg54
    As a diehard fan, I will be the first to admit...Bama is struggling - a lot! I can't blame AP voters for voting Miami over Bama, I would have. But with that said, they are undeafted in the SEC - no small task for anyone. The scary part is...this team reminds me so much of the '92 Championship team. The defense wins the games and the offense does just enough not to lose them. If, and it's a big "if", we beat LSU this week, no matter how, then I believe Bama puts themselves clearly into the #3 spot in the polls. But let's be honest, Bama has so many more issues to worry about then the polls. If we can't find our offense, the next two games will not be fun to watch - and they're both on national TV!
    Bama reminds me of Ohio State a few years back when they BARELY won each game they played. Yet, somehow, they won. You can't deduct points for being undefeated in a major conference especially seeing as though Bama would have to beat:
    #5 LSU
    #15 Auburn
    #8 Georgia

To remain undefeated. That's way more than Texas can boast....and USC for that matter.
    Wholeheartly agree...if Bama runs the table, then Alabama will have the same, very strong argument Auburn (I can't believe I am saying this! ) had last year...how do you go undefeated in the SEC and not make the championship game? But again, Bama has a LONG way to go to get there - but I would love to be in the position December 4th to have that argument!
    Jeff
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > AT&T Tilt > Treo 750 > Treo Pro
    John 16:33
    Quote Originally Posted by damigs
    I would/will love to see USC vs Texas this year...
    That's what I hope (and I hope the same result occurs to Texas as it did to Oklahoma )
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    And why couldn't the other Miami team have beaten the other Vick into the ground like Saturday night? At least give me that.

Miami against VT since 2000 is 4 - 2. Two loses while under Brock Berlin. The wins other than 2001 were convincing. Miami actually beat up VT with Michael Vick in 2000 41 - 21..

Miami against FSU since 2000 is 6 - 1. Had to throw that in there J.. lol
    Miami against VT since 2000 is 4 - 2. Two loses while under Brock Berlin. The wins other than 2001 were convincing. Miami actually beat up VT with Michael Vick in 2000 41 - 21..

Miami against FSU since 2000 is 6 - 1. Had to throw that in there J.. lol
    Jerk, you know I was talking about the Dolphins and the Falcons yesterday.

Thanks for throwing FSU under the bus that Amato is driving.

FSU is 1-0 against UM since 2005 though. They are the only team in the country who can say that.
    I'm back!
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Put it this way.. If FSU beats UF then FSU will be the FLORIDA regular season champs!

What in the world is your avatar?
    Put it this way.. If FSU beats UF then FSU will be the FLORIDA regular season champs!

What in the world is your avatar?
    FSU has no shot of beating UF in Gainesville. We lost another guy to season-ending surgery, OL John Frady, who was subbing for another OL that we lost for the season, Matt Meinrod, the strongest guy on the team. So whoever replaces him is a 3rd-teamer.

Not only did we lose the NCSU game, but we lost a couple of other guys possibly for the rest of the regular season too, including Leon Washington and Kamerion Wimbley. This is on top of all the rest of the guys who are still pretty banged up and losing Cromartie and Dickson, 2 of the best defensive players, during the preseason. They've just had too many serious injuries. I can't remember another season where this many guys went down for the year.

My avatar is StrongBad, from http://www.homestarrunner.com/. StrongBad's email section is very funny stuff.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    My avatar is StrongBad, from http://www.homestarrunner.com/. StrongBad's email section is very funny stuff.
    I second that notion. HSR is hysterical. Good stuff.
  9. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Can Cal do it today?

I say Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Can Cal do it today?

I say Yes.
    No chance. This one won't be close.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

10 down, 3 to go.....
    Thank you LSU !!!!!
    Clos
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Close one for us today w/Bama
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Turbo Tiger, thanks for the help! Y'all just removed the last thing in our way that we couldn't control. Now if we don't run the table we have no one but ourselves to blame!

I can almost smell the roses....
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Texas vs USC should be a nice one.. Wish Canes were in the big dance.
    Quote Originally Posted by eTreo
    Turbo Tiger, thanks for the help! Y'all just removed the last thing in our way that we couldn't control. Now if we don't run the table we have no one but ourselves to blame!

I can almost smell the roses....
    Our only chance of getting to the Rose Bowl is if we win out and one of you guys (Texas or USC) stumbles and the Canes loose one more- oh just forget it.

Anyway if we win out we'll probably go to the Sugar Bowl which this year will be held in Atlanta ( where the SEC Championship is held)

But first we must beat Ole Miss and Ark.-take nothing for granted in the SEC.
    Good Luck to everyone.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    Our only chance of getting to the Rose Bowl is if we win out and one of you guys (Texas or USC) stumbles and the Canes loose one more- oh just forget it.

Anyway if we win out we'll probably go to the Sugar Bowl which this year will be held in Atlanta ( where the SEC Championship is held)

But first we must beat Ole Miss and Ark.-take nothing for granted in the SEC.
    Good Luck to everyone.
    Neither of Ole Miss or Arkansas will be a problem for LSU. You'll get to see the best back in the SEC in McFadden though
    Man another close one for us today against Ark. More games on deck tomorrow. Grab a cigar, sit back and relax.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
  20. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Good Game Gates.

Not from the FSU side, but you folks sure did expose our OL for what it is. Not to mention our pure lack of ability to cover those amazing receivers of your.

So hats off to ya.

Damn I feel like a Gator saying this but............................... wait till next year.
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast