Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 436
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    All eyes on the Canes and VT tonight.

    Good Luck gfunk
    Canes are gonna get that *** waxed tonight!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  2. damigs's Avatar
    Posts
    535 Posts
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    Canes are gonna get that *** waxed tonight!!
    Guess VT forgot to bring the wax?? Let alone there game face. Miami layed down a whoopin on them in there own home. GOTTA LOVE IT!
  3. #43  
    I didnt want to say anything to treosixo but I was definitely surprised by the score.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

  4. #44  
    Congrats to the Canes. Great game. Also shot past Bama in the polls to #3. We moved up one slot to 5. Let's see what BCS poll says. Next week big game for us vs Bama.

    Geaux Tiger
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  5. #45  




    BUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  6. #46  
    Ouch!
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

  7. damigs's Avatar
    Posts
    535 Posts
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    Congrats to the Canes. Great game. Also shot past Bama in the polls to #3. We moved up one slot to 5. Let's see what BCS poll says. Next week big game for us vs Bama.

    Geaux Tiger
    "bama has issues putting points on the board with its Offense. LSU should handle them easily...
  8. #48  
    Hey now...I have to give some props to NC State for beating FSU. They TRIED to give them the game with those two blocked punts...but FSU just didn't want it! It's still a terrible season, but this makes it much more palatable.
  9. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
       #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoM
    Hey now...I have to give some props to NC State for beating FSU. They TRIED to give them the game with those two blocked punts...but FSU just didn't want it! It's still a terrible season, but this makes it much more palatable.
    Chuck knows.
  10. damigs's Avatar
    Posts
    535 Posts
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    #50  
    Regardless if FSU loses any more games they will still play for the ACC championship.. Isnt that amazing.

    Rematch - Canes v FSU in ACC Champ game
  11. #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by damigs
    Regardless if FSU loses any more games they will still play for the ACC championship.. Isnt that amazing.

    Rematch - Canes v FSU in ACC Champ game
    I'm back!
  12. #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by damigs
    Regardless if FSU loses any more games they will still play for the ACC championship.. Isnt that amazing.

    Rematch - Canes v FSU in ACC Champ game
    What really is embarassing for us old ACC'ers is that the newest 4 teams (FSU, Miami, BC, VT) are the top teams in the league! I guess the ACC knew what they were doing by bringing in the talent.
  13. #53  
    Regardless if Bama wins out ( and I hope we prevent that) unless USC or Texas stumbles, they will be undefeated and not in the championship game. Just like Auburn last year. Colleges in Alabama can't catch a break.
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 11/07/2005 at 08:35 PM.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  14. #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoM
    What really is embarassing for us old ACC'ers is that the newest 4 teams (FSU, Miami, BC, VT) are the top teams in the league! I guess the ACC knew what they were doing by bringing in the talent.
    Well, it was done for a reason. There was a serious void before Midnight Madness during the fall when most other schools were playing football. It had been a while since Clemson was truly relevant in the national championship picture.

    I'm just sorry that FSU has let the ACC (and me) down again.
    I'm back!
  15. #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    Regardless if Bama wins out ( and I hope we prevent that) unless USC or Texas stumbles, they will be undefeated and not in the championship game. Just Auburn last year. Colleges in Alabama can't catch a break.
    Bama will lose to LSU or Auburn, one of the two. Obviously if they beat you guys, they'll be in the SEC Champ game.

    I still cannot believe you guys lost to the Vols, what a terrible loss (btw, I'm a hog fan, so I don't have anything to stand on this year, I'm jsut a Vol hater, and hated seeing them beat you guys).
  16. #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by demoflauchy
    Bama will lose to LSU or Auburn, one of the two. Obviously if they beat you guys, they'll be in the SEC Champ game.

    I still cannot believe you guys lost to the Vols, what a terrible loss (btw, I'm a hog fan, so I don't have anything to stand on this year, I'm jsut a Vol hater, and hated seeing them beat you guys).
    What makes things worse since our loss to the Vols is that they have been going down hill since.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  17. #57  
    As a diehard fan, I will be the first to admit...Bama is struggling - a lot! I can't blame AP voters for voting Miami over Bama, I would have. But with that said, they are undeafted in the SEC - no small task for anyone. The scary part is...this team reminds me so much of the '92 Championship team. The defense wins the games and the offense does just enough not to lose them. If, and it's a big "if", we beat LSU this week, no matter how, then I believe Bama puts themselves clearly into the #3 spot in the polls. But let's be honest, Bama has so many more issues to worry about then the polls. If we can't find our offense, the next two games will not be fun to watch - and they're both on national TV!
    Jeff
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > AT&T Tilt > Treo 750 > Treo Pro
    John 16:33
  18. #58  
    I don't want to start any conspiracy theories, but has anyone else noticed that whenever one of Bobby Bowden's "boys" is on the hot seat, he suddenly comes up with a huge win against Florida State? As you may recall, Tommy was as good as gone in 2003 before his Clemson team stunned Bowden's third-ranked Seminoles 26-10. Similarly, Bowden protégé Chuck "Red Shoes" Amato had been feeling all kinds of heat for his N.C. State team's 1-4 start in the ACC, but Saturday, the Wolfpack went into Doak Campbell Stadium and stunned FSU 20-15, thanks to 179 rushing yards from upstart freshman Andre Brown and three Drew Weatherford interceptions. Don't worry, I'm sure Bowden's not pulling an Adrian McPherson. ... Then again, why did 'Noles freshman tailback Antone Smith only get four carries with the way he was running early? Hmm.
    SI.com

    Does this **** off any FSU fans as much as it does me? (seeing that I'm the only NCSU fan here).
  19. damigs's Avatar
    Posts
    535 Posts
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    #59  
    I would/will love to see USC vs Texas this year... Assuming the 'U' wins out the remaining games I would love to see who they would play (if they finish 3rd).

    With Miami, VT and BC moving over from Big East we all knew it wasnt gonna be easy for FSU to constantly repeat as ACC champs.
  20. #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoM
    SI.com

    Does this **** off any FSU fans as much as it does me? (seeing that I'm the only NCSU fan here).
    I read the article. It didn't **** me off.

    What does **** me off is FSU's penchant for consistently losing games the past 5 years to teams with inferior talent and/or coaching. That's their 2nd loss this season to .500 teams, teams they should've soundly beaten. You can run down the list. UVA and NCSU this year (and probably Clemson or UF as well), Maryland and UF last year, Clemson and whoever else the year before....

    It's getting old.

    And why couldn't the other Miami team have beaten the other Vick into the ground like Saturday night? At least give me that.

    At least Fatty got hurt Saturday night. If FSU can cure their injuries on the OL and in the secondary, and become a better running team to give them some balance (how many passing plays in a row did they have in the 4th quarter???), maybe they have a chance against UM. I didn't think UM had a chance against VTech.
    I'm back!
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions