Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122
    I'm going to say Bama leaves Baton Rouge with a win. 21-17.
    The team has bought into Saben's philosophy and they are focused. They are also playing the game in daylight and as strange as it sounds, LSU has a better record playing home games at night as opposed to during the day.

I guess day games don't give the student body enough time to get pickled enough to be a factor.
    Oh... and with Fulmer's departure will Tuberville be next? Will he be kicked to the curb or escape to Knoxville to take over the Vols? Wonder if Muschamp's name will come up also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowdawg54 View Post
    TurboTiger - any predictions for this weekend? I like the way Bama is playing, but going into Death Valley always makes me nervous! Another crazy year in the SEC.

Roll Tide!
    I agree with some of what coppertop said below.
    We hate day games.
    And our QB situation leaves a lot to be desired.

However, you know we've been waiting for this for two years. Little Nickie coming back to Deather Vally.

Anyway, you guys are doing awesome this year.

Good Luck this weekend.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Bama had 2 QB's playing for them today: theirs and ours.
    can't really argue with that. but I will take the win.
    Jeff
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > AT&T Tilt > Treo 750 > Treo Pro
    John 16:33
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowdawg54 View Post
    can't really argue with that. but I will take the win.
    Congratulations. Maybe you guys & Gators in SEC Champ game. Could be better than the BCS Champ game.

We'll have to regroup & get ready for Troy. We can't take anything foe grated.
    Needless to say, I've been mourning for a while
    I'm looking forward to the SEC Championship Game and seeing Bama and Florida.
    That should be a great game.
    Good Luck to all.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Outlook import files for the 2008-9 bowl season are up here: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=174581

Go Jackets,
    Brian

p.s. I do not follow this thread, if you have questions/issues please post in the linked thread.
    Palm Personal > Palm Pro > Visor w/ VisorPhone > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 700p > Centro > HTC Hero (briefly) > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung GS3 > Nexus 5
    Tks again Brian
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Can't believe LSU didn't play this kid more.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Can't believe LSU didn't play this kid more.
    Amen
    Better late than never.

Congratulations to the Gators. Great Victory.

See y'all next season
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by demoflauchy View Post
    Razorback here.... painful for me this year.
    I feel your pain, fellow Razorback. Still gotta call dem Hogs, though. PIG SOOIE!
    2009-10 Bowl MS Outlook import files are here: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh....php?p=2082257

Go Jackets!,
    Brian
    Palm Personal > Palm Pro > Visor w/ VisorPhone > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 700p > Centro > HTC Hero (briefly) > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung GS3 > Nexus 5
    Quote Originally Posted by brianblank View Post
    2009-10 Bowl MS Outlook import files are here: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh....php?p=2082257

Go Jackets!,
    Brian
    Tks and good luck in the Orange Bowl.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122