Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 436
  1. #301  
    LSU had a pretty good game last night considering they were without Doucet and Flynn is gimpy. Probably shouldn't play him next weekend at Tulane. Let our future QB play.

    Geaux Tigers!!
  2. #302  
    Quote Originally Posted by rickstreo View Post
    LSU had a pretty good game last night considering they were without Doucet and Flynn is gimpy. Probably shouldn't play him next weekend at Tulane. Let our future QB play.

    Geaux Tigers!!
    Amen Brother

    Geaux Tigers
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  3. #303  
    Just needed to get a word in for my Sooners.

    Props to LSU tho. I've got lots of family in LA. I'd love to see LSU vs OU in Jan.
  4. gatorray's Avatar
    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    #304  
    12 days until UF vs LSU. That is the game of the year for both teams. I hate to admit that I am nervous about this one.

    The SEC is ruling again this year. Even Kentucky looks good. UF has Auburn, LSU, South Carolina and Kentucky coming up.

    Go Gators!
  5. #305  
    Quote Originally Posted by tjphilpot View Post
    Just needed to get a word in for my Sooners.

    Props to LSU tho. I've got lots of family in LA. I'd love to see LSU vs OU in Jan.

    I hope we make it that far.

    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  6. #306  
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorray View Post
    12 days until UF vs LSU. That is the game of the year for both teams. I hate to admit that I am nervous about this one.

    The SEC is ruling again this year. Even Kentucky looks good. UF has Auburn, LSU, South Carolina and Kentucky coming up.

    Go Gators!
    The game is now at 7:30 pm CT on CBS.
    As of right now, that will be a big game for both of us.
    Good Luck

    Geaux Tigers
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  7. #307  
    Quote Originally Posted by rickstreo View Post
    LSU had a pretty good game last night considering they were without Doucet and Flynn is gimpy. Probably shouldn't play him next weekend at Tulane. Let our future QB play.

    Geaux Tigers!!
    I'm with you rickstreo. They need to give him (Flynn) a rest.
    Good Luck

    Geaux Tigers
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  8. D-Bo's Avatar
    Posts
    91 Posts
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    #308  
    Quote Originally Posted by tjphilpot View Post
    Just needed to get a word in for my Sooners.

    Props to LSU tho. I've got lots of family in LA. I'd love to see LSU vs OU in Jan.
    Crappy weekend for both of us... Oh, yeah Texas, PSU and WVU as well.
  9. #309  
    One thing I will say about LSU yesterday is that, while they obviously had other things on their mind in the first half, they made the necessary adjustments in the second half and took care of business. I couldn't be happier that Florida went down. But this could mean that they come in to Death Valley ready for a fight, though. Hopefully, the Tigers realize that nothing is going to come easy this year.
  10. #310  
    Boy what a weekend of upsets. (I'm glad our team finally showed up for the second half.)

    I was hoping the Gatos would win, so that if we beat them next week, the win would be more significant. And now we have AUB rising from the ashes. Just another major battle for us.

    How about the USC WA game?

    Good Luck to all next week. (don't overlook KY and SC on Thursday night)
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  11. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
       #311  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Boy what a weekend of upsets. (I'm glad our team finally showed up for the second half.)

    I was hoping the Gatos would win, so that if we beat them next week, the win would be more significant. And now we have AUB rising from the ashes. Just another major battle for us.

    How about the USC WA game?

    Good Luck to all next week. (don't overlook KY and SC on Thursday night)
    No doubt. Incredible weekend. I am kind of glad the Gates loss so I don't have to listen to this and that about Tebow being the second coming. Turbo, I hope you folks take the Gates to the woodshed next weekend.



    For the past few weeks this is what I have had to deal with

  12. #312  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    No doubt. Incredible weekend. I am kind of glad the Gates loss so I don't have to listen to this and that about Tebow being the second coming. Turbo, I hope you folks take the Gates to the woodshed next weekend.



    For the past few weeks this is what I have had to deal with

    We'll do our best to beat those Gators.

    NRG, It been almost two years since you started this thread. A lot of things have happened in college football since then.

    Good Luck to the Noles
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  13. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
       #313  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic View Post
    Here's some awsome cane videos that I think a Nole would...er...um, appreciate!

    http://media.putfile.com/MiamiFSU358
    http://media.putfile.com/MiamiFsu0115
    http://media.putfile.com/Miami-FSU242
    G, here is vid for you.



  14. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
       #314  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    We'll do our best to beat those Gators.

    NRG, It been almost two years since you started this thread. A lot of things have happened in college football since then.

    Good Luck to the Noles
    Yeah, I like seeing this thread still going strong!!

    Alt, of things have indeed happened the last 2 years.
  15. #315  
    Go Bears!

    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  16. gatorray's Avatar
    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    #316  
    Man o man o man....what a weekend. The Gators were just outplayed. They are a young team, and that inexperience showed on Sat. night. I hope this makes us that much more hungry this Saturday.

    Tommy T. is a great coach and he shows his stuff on the road, dang it.
  17. #317  
    Pac-10 is the toughest league this year.

    LSU has a pansy schedule, like a lot of teams in the South and East.

    USC and Cal have to tough ones.

    I predict Cal will end up on top.
  18. #318  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec View Post
    LSU has a pansy schedule, like a lot of teams in the South and East.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  19. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
       #319  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec View Post
    Pac-10 is the toughest league this year.

    LSU has a pansy schedule, like a lot of teams in the South and East.
    LSU has a pretty tough schedule too.

    Here they are listed by SOS, then rank.


    1) 18 UCLA
    2) 13 Oregon
    3) 25 Florida State
    4) 5 Florida
    5) 22 Nebraska
    6) 4 California
    7) 11 Georgia
    8) 24 Kentucky
    9) 3 Southern California
    10) 14 South Carolina
    11) 1 Louisiana State
    12) 16 Auburn
    13) 15 Virginia Tech
    14) 10 Arizona State
    15) 12 Texas
    16) 21 South Florida
    17) 8 West Virginia
    18) 2 Ohio State
    19) 6 Boston College
    20) 9 Wisconsin
    21) 7 Oklahoma
    22) 23 Purdue
    23) 17 Cincinnati
    24) 19 Boise State
    25) 20 Hawaii

    Attached is an Excel file for you play with.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by NRG; 10/02/2007 at 06:19 PM.
  20. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
       #320  
    YTD(Current) SOS listing

    1) Florida State
    2) Auburn
    3) Oregon
    4) UCLA
    5) Louisiana State
    6) Nebraska
    7) West Virginia
    8) California
    9) South Carolina
    10) Southern California
    11) Florida
    12) South Florida
    13) Georgia
    14) Texas
    15) Oklahoma
    16) Kentucky
    17) Virginia Tech
    18) Boise State
    19) Wisconsin
    20) Boston College
    21) Ohio State
    22) Arizona State
    23) Purdue
    24) Cincinnati
    25) Hawaii


    Seems to be quite a few southern teams in the Top Ten in SOS. Even more if you get into Top 15
    Last edited by NRG; 10/02/2007 at 07:08 PM.

Posting Permissions