Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad View Post
    Only O.J. Simpson’s 1,750-point victory in 1968 was more onesided.
    And look what an upstanding citizen he became.
    Hey hey.. he's still looking for the real killers...
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Attached Images Attached Images
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad View Post
    I gotta pull for the Gators - it's an SEC thing.

Geaux Tigers
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    What, no comments today? Not enough games on or is everyone still sleeping?
    Man I wish I had about 4 tv's to watch all in one room.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    I'll comment...

First a big "We Are..." to my Alma Mater for their big win in the Outback Bowl!

My prediction for the big game - Florida doesn't stand a chance.

Props to USC ...I didn't think they would do this well against Michigan - I can't stand Michigan so hopefully the rest of the 2nd half keeps going USC's way!
    Boise! State!
    Boise! State!
    Boise! State!
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    Quote Originally Posted by leadtrumpetdave View Post
    Boise! State!
    Boise! State!
    Boise! State!
    One of the best games I've ever seen...until Chris Myers totally blew Ian Johnson's proposal to his girlfriend
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Go Gators
    Quote Originally Posted by leadtrumpetdave View Post
    Boise! State!
    Boise! State!
    Boise! State!

What a great game. Congratulations

Geaux Tigers
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    I was actually @ the Fiesta Bowl last night. I've never been involved in a more exciting event! What an amazing atmosphere!
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    Well, I'm a happy camper. Great and long game.

Now I'm pulling for the Gators (like I said before, it's an SEC thing)
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    BCS Determines No Team Worthy Of Facing Ohio State In Championship Game

COLUMBUS, OH—In what many BCS officials are citing as "proof that their flawless system indeed works," no Division 1-A college football team was found to possess the sheer excellence required to face Ohio State, the No. 1 ranked team since the season began, in this year's BCS Championship game.
    BCS Rules R

"The main job of the BCS is to place the best football players in the nation in a single game in order to decide the national champion," said BCS chairman Mike Coleman. "This year, our computer took hours to process the polls' relevant data—by which I mean the opinions of the nation's finest sportscasters, sports-radio hosts, coaches, color commentators, and ESPN The Magazine contributors—and determined that no championship game is necessary. No team in America deserves to even step on the same field as Ohio State, let alone actually play in a game against them."

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/56174
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    let's congratulate UF for being the only school to win both the football and basketball championship in the same year. Also who is this Troy Smith guy? That's how we do in the SEC.. We had a tougher game against South Carolina. I also want to give props out to LSU.. Great win. Just proves that the SEC is the place to be......
    aprasad... so the truth is that the big 10 is overated and that Troy Smith was overated also? come play in the SEC buddy..... LSU would have put a whoppin .. shoot I can say 5 teams in the SEC that can beat OSU....
    What a great games last night. I'm sure all you Gators are still celebrating.

I can't wait til next season.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    OSU: spanked and put to bed early. . . . . (without supper).
    Yup, we got a thumpin'
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    I wonder if everyone has a new appreciation for the SEC this morning. Ohio State didn't stand a chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by coppertop View Post
    I wonder if everyone has a new appreciation for the SEC this morning. Ohio State didn't stand a chance.
    I've been saying that all year.. Too bad all the writers are from up north.. It was a beautiful beating!!!