Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    That was a good game. Shame it came down to the kickers for both teams. Hope the Rose Bowl is as close. Go Texas!
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    NO MORE WASTING SCHOLARSHIPS ON KICKERS AT FSU!!!! No more high school kickers. I want a soccer player in there like the "Drunken Polish Powder Keg".
    I had my 4-yr old kicking the football in the backyard today.

Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    NO MORE WASTING SCHOLARSHIPS ON KICKERS AT FSU!!!! No more high school kickers. I want a soccer player in there like the "Drunken Polish Powder Keg".
    advance the man...i got you wannabee hiphopster gater fool.... I'm pulling for the Jags but I hate FSU! don't be mad because we put a whipping on your FSU team.. I earlier said FSwhoooooo earlier because that's what the new recruits are saying. and yes a conference championship is nice but it shows that the SEC is a harder division. Look what LSU did to Miami!
    Don't be a hater. UF was tied for 5th in the SEC for conference record. FSU won the ACC Conference and played in a BCS game. Payout = $17,000,000 (before conference split) for FSU. For UF in the Tampa Bowl = $2,850,000.

Again, I'll take a conference championship anyday. btw, UF hasn't won the SEC since 1999! Can you say has been?

Quote Originally Posted by Hizd4Life
    advance the man...i got you wannabee hiphopster gater fool.... I'm pulling for the Jags but I hate FSU! don't be mad because we put a whipping on your FSU team.. I earlier said FSwhoooooo earlier because that's what the new recruits are saying. and yes a conference championship is nice but it shows that the SEC is a harder division. Look what LSU did to Miami!
    No one is hating. of course I had to defend my team because of all the gator bashing that has been on this thread. Then you started the name calling. My point is that the Gators were the better team this year which whipped your team head 2 head. At least give them that respect! As living in Florida I've given my respect to both Miami and FSU. I actually was hoping for an FSU victory because the SEC and ACC is the place to be.
    Congrats on Tx. Must be so gratifying beating such a great team.

Quote Originally Posted by JHromadka
    That was a good game. Shame it came down to the kickers for both teams. Hope the Rose Bowl is as close. Go Texas!
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    What?! No Cromartie - NFL? Willie is leaving? He's very good, but NFL early caliber? I don't think so. sux
    Willie is a senior, so he's definitely gone. So is Chris Davis, but I'm not worried about the WRs, they have a solid and eventually spectacular group there. Nicholson is gone, he's also a senior, along with Marcello Church, and maybe both McGrew and Davis (I can't remember if they are seniors or not, at least 1 of them is), and most likely Sims is gone too, although he'd be better off next year when the LB draft isn't so incredibly deep. They have some nice LBs waiting right now (you saw Timmons, Hayes, and Derek Nicholson all get lots of PT this week), but they will still be green next year. Both safties (Hall, Watkins) are gone. Cromartie leaving is huge, I was really counting on him coming back and having a Thorpe-winning year next year. I'm really disappointed by that.

Oh, and Booker might be gone as well, depending on where he grades in the draft. Washington is gone since he's a senior. Hello Antone Smith!
    I'm back!
    Does Seabass have any eligibility left?
    I'm back!
    DON'T DO IT!!! IF YOU DO TURN HIM INTO A KICKER, DON'T SEND HIM TO FSU!!! THEY ARE CURSED!!!

I have my 3 1/2 year old learning how to pass against the Cover 2. We play the "Name that defense" game when I'm watching football. You can never start their training too early.

It's good to know that I'll know someone else's kid in the 2020 signing class.
    I'm back!
    Congrats on Tx. Must be so gratifying beating such a great team.
    Thanks. It was a great game. I was surprised that USC didn't run more in the first half. White really had a breakout game, but USC just didn't have an answer for Young.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JHromadka
    Thanks. It was a great game. I was surprised that USC didn't run more in the first half. White really had a breakout game, but USC just didn't have an answer for Young.
    It was a great game, I can not understand why Bush was on the sidelines both times USC went for it on 4th down. If TX had to defend White, Bush and a QB sneak it may have been different. The real surprise is that the refs did not review the lateral by Young when his knee was on the turf, or that USC did not call time to give the officials a chance to consider review. TX might have scored on that drive anyway, but may have have been stopped.

Congrats to TX
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  13. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Every Day, Every Day. Get out there and have practice kicks through the up right. Be sure to whisper in his/her ear and tell him/her that whole Nole nation is depending on them. You know No pressure what so ever.
    This have been a great bowl season. I'm still trying to catch up on sleep from the Orange Bowl.

Can't wail til College FB is back in Sept (8 months away)
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  15. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    VY is the best player I have seen, including CW(Charlie Ward). I mean take a look at these stats.

V. Young, QB
    30-40, 267 yds
    19 Rush, 200 yds, 3 TDs
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    That's what I hope (and I hope the same result occurs to Texas as it did to Oklahoma )
    Apparently not the result you were hoping for?
    I've been waitin' to say that since he did his post November 7th!
    Hook 'Em
    No way! Vince had an awesome game in the most important game of his life and he will play in the NFL, but he was no Charlie. Go put on a Texas jersey!

VY is the best player I have seen, including CW(Charlie Ward). I mean take a look at these stats.

V. Young, QB
    30-40, 267 yds
    19 Rush, 200 yds, 3 TDs

V. Young, QB
    30-40, 267 yds
    19 Rush, 200 yds, 3 TDs
    HEY NOW!!! Let's not get crazy! Vince is a "nice" player, maybe even worthy of wearing a Dolphins jersey next year, but he's no CW.

CW didn't have to rush for 200 yards a game. He'd run for 75 and a TD, throw for 275 and 3 TDs, hand the ball off to Crockett and Dunn and Co. for another 150 and 2 TDs, and the D would add another TD and only give up 3 points a game.

Let's not forget how special that '93 team was, ESPN didn't even list them in their top 20 in that "Who would beat USC?" poll. The D OUTSCORED their first 3 opponents. If the offense would've put up 0 points in those 3 games, they still would've won. How impressive is that?

And, BTW ESPN voters, the '99 team would've smoked the '05 USC team, there are a lot of ignorant ESPN-aholics out there who apparently think college football began with the '03 USC team. That FSU team would've put up 50+ against this USC team, they put up 46 in the Sugar Bowl against a defensively far superior Virginia Tech team.
    I'm back!