Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I saw this over in another forum and thought it would be cool to have one over here at Treocentral!

http://www.frappr.com/treocentralworldmap

Everyone Join it! It would be cool to see where everyone is in the world!

Of course, the HQ of the Treocentral World Map is Gainesville, FL where TC is offically located!
    Last edited by Gaurav; 11/07/2005 at 03:08 PM.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    This seems pretty cool.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Yeah, pretty cool G.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    I saw this over in another forum and thought it would be cool to have one over here at Treocentral!

http://www.risingconcepts.com/frappe...entralworldmap

Everyone Join it! It would be cool to see where everyone is in the world!

Of course, the HQ of the Treocentral World Map is Gainesville, FL where TC is offically located!
    I did not realize you were in Tit-us-ville, you must get a great view of the shuttle. Are you a Golden Knight fan?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Just found my house on the satellite map. Pretty cool.
    Well I screwed up and entered three times. Sorry. If anyone knows how to delete two of these please go ahead.
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 10/15/2005 at 01:02 PM.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Uh oh... seems I maxed the map..
  9.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion

Ahh... never saw that one! Shame on me for not thoroghly searching.

However, the maps are different enough imo since this one is for all TC posters/lurkers/readers while the other one is titled for 650 users specifically! Otherwise I would have merged the threads!

Tx for pointing it out though.

Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  10.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    I did not realize you were in Tit-us-ville, you must get a great view of the shuttle. Are you a Golden Knight fan?

HAHA! Yeah, another variation I use is 'Tight-arse-ville". It's my home town however I'm not currently located there. Hmmm...maybe I should enter a 2nd entry? Also, I am obviously... *HINT*...not a ucf fan! Also, it's 3 mi across the indian river lagoon from the NAV, so yeah great for launches...

Neat.
    It looks like I am loner up here in the NW.
  13.    #14  
    Alright, where are the peeps in Europe, Asia and Africa!!!

I'm moving to another continent so I'll be the only one!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Owww,,,,, Insertion thats the best one yet
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Amsterdam, The Netherlands = my entry! Love the idea gfunk .. made one for my own usergroup too
    Cool, I've got a neighbor at last.
    Quote Originally Posted by djr
    Amsterdam, The Netherlands = my entry! Love the idea gfunk .. made one for my own usergroup too
    One of my FAVORITE Cities!!

This thread was actually inspired from here: http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=97979
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    I'm in.

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast