Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'm in too!
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Happy 1000th post Emperor!!!
    I'm in!
    I guess the panhandle of Texas is not worthy. It doesn't add me when I put me in.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59
    I guess the panhandle of Texas is not worthy. It doesn't add me when I put me in.
    Make sure you put something in the "Shoutout" field otherwise it won't take it. Took me a couple times to figure out what the dilio was...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    OK...I'm in too.
    Treo 650 GSM Unlocked-TMobile
    1st from the middle east baby!
  8.    #28  
    Updated original url for map which had changed.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I'm in. Where's Insertion?
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  10.    #30  
    Okay we've been stuck at 143 for a looooong time. We need more Euro, Asian, African and S American treonuts! C'mon people!

Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    We did this in Matrix Online too. Pretty cool!
    Neato!
  13.    #33  
    timely bump!

Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    I'm in too...! Think maybe I'm nearer the north pole than the rest of you
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
    Cool - just got Chetumal, Mexico on the map. It was the closest thing to Belize, my native land. I live in Chicago but figured that there would already be plenty of people listed from there.

This map is quite cool.
    I'm In.. Another one from Florida...
    I'm in too!

Larry Z.
    That's me in the photo - you can check out my kung fu school at http://www.kungfuschool.org
    "Email Address Invalid. Please enter a valid email address" *sigh* oh well.
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by bananachunks
    "Email Address Invalid. Please enter a valid email address" *sigh* oh well.

You saying you couldn't register?

Correct. It didn't like [anythingiput] at bananachunks dot com. Even tried entering a "shoutout" with same results.

*shrug*

/me wanders off all grumbly wondering why mobile links aren't included in TC subscription emails...
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast