Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    This series shouldn't have continued as long as it has....the last few were atrociously bad.
    I don't have a problem with the series continuing, but I thought I read that they would have him be a blonde now?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    I don't have a problem with the series continuing, but I thought I read that they would have him be a blonde now?
    This is just such a load of crap. What's worse is some of the other actors they were considering! Orlando Bloom? Colin Farrell?

Ugh, they should just bring Connery out of retirement.....
    I'm back!
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    This is just such a load of crap. What's worse is some of the other actors they were considering! Orlando Bloom? Colin Farrell?

Ugh, they should just bring Connery out of retirement.....
    They should. Their poll pretty much said it. Rumor has it that they were going to do a spinoff with Jinx (Halle Berry). Whatever happened to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete
    They should. Their poll pretty much said it. Rumor has it that they were going to do a spinoff with Jinx (Halle Berry). Whatever happened to that.
    She made Catwoman...
    I'm back!
    IMO:
    Sean was the best.
    George was the weakest.
    Roger was overrated.
    Dalton was too serious.
    Pierce was the smoothest.
    Base only on appearance, I've got reservations about the new guy.

Agaain IMO the last Bond movie was one of the best. I believe I've read that the Box Office/DVD Receipts support this..
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 10/14/2005 at 02:35 PM.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    IMO:
    Sean was the best.
    George was the weakest.
    Roger was over rated.
    Dalton was too serious.
    Pearce was the smoothest.
    Base only on appearance, I've got reservations about the new guy.

Agaain IMO the last Bond movie was one of the best. I believe I've read that the Box Office/DVD Receipts support this..
    I've been a fan of the Brosnan 007 movies, I thought they've been pretty good as well. They weren't as campy as the Moore movies, which is a good thing. Personally, I wish they could've worked out a deal for one more movie.

I would rate them:
    Connery
    Brosnan
    Moore
    Dalton
    Lazenby.
    I'm back!
    For you Bond fans there is a data base for MobileDB that has a lot of info. Check it out.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    According to Reuters it's officailly Daniel Craig - the new blonde Bond.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    She made Catwoman...
    Either she got paid well for Catwoman or she's a fool, walking away from a "Bond" role.
    Last edited by naivete; 10/14/2005 at 12:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete
    Either she got paid well for Catwoman or she's a fool, walking away from a "Bond" role.
    No, I think what happened is that Catwoman bombed (I'm not sure that term goes far enough), and the Bond people got scared at casting her in another action flick. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $they$ $killed$ $the$ $deal$, $not$ $her$.
    I'm back!
    Bond is supposed to be tall, dark and handsome. A blond Bond is in violation of the laws of the universe. (MY universe-- )

He looks dorky.

I protest!!

... carry on...
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    No, I think what happened is that Catwoman bombed (I'm not sure that term goes far enough), and the Bond people got scared at casting her in another action flick. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $they$ $killed$ $the$ $deal$, $not$ $her$.
    I think the Bond folks had more to lose for killing the deal. Catwoman bombed because of the story, not her. They rated it a catfight.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    "Blonde, James Blonde"

Can't resist.
    The 'new' bond looks more like one of Bond's vacuous villians than he does James Bond.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    The 'new' bond looks more like one of Bond's vacuous villians than he does James Bond.
    <OT Alert>Dude meyer... where did you get that pic for your Avitar??</OT>

Did I just see the Bond movies jump the shark?
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I heard recently that Sean Connery gave a on the new guy. I hope he's right.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    I'm a huge Bond fan (own all the DVDs). Not sure about a blonde Bond, but I'll give him a fair shake as long as he's no Dalton.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    I too HAD all 21 DVDs (including Never Say Never) as well before Katrina hit. I managed to save about 6. Will definitely rebuild my collection again.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast