Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    I have seen this asked before and have no idea if it was ever answered.
    To quote from the mobile forum on your Treo

    1. Just copy what you want to quote

    2. paste it in the response box

    3. Put [/QUOTE] at the end of what you are quoting and [QUOTE=X] in front of what your quoting. X = the name of the poster you are quoting. Dont forget the "/" for the end quotes.
    I did them in reverse order so that it would not show up as a QUOTE in this post.

    4. Then post your little heart out.

    The easiest way to do it is to get shortcut5 (free) and make shortcuts for the two "QUOTE" commands
    Last edited by Longstrider; 10/12/2005 at 03:10 PM.
  2. naivete's Avatar
    Posts
    636 Posts
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    #2  
    I think that's also true in the non-mobile forum.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete
    I think that's also true in the non-mobile forum.
    But in non mobile it does it for you automatically. You only have to use it if you want to quote just a specific section of the post.
  4. #4  
    The easiest way to do it is to get shortcut5 (free) and make shortcuts for the two "QUOTE" commands
    I made one shortcut with the open and close. Them, I put the copied text between the two.

    AWESOME TIP!!!
  5. naivete's Avatar
    Posts
    636 Posts
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider
    But in non mobile it does it for you automatically. You only have to use it if you want to quote just a specific section of the post.
    Oh, I see.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    I made one shortcut with the open and close. Them, I put the copied text between the two.

    AWESOME TIP!!!
    Now why didnt i think of that?
    And remember if you want to use the name of the person you are quoting, X= name. If you dont want to use the persons name just use [QUOTE].

Posting Permissions