Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Finished building my poker table for my home poker games that we play. Pictures below.

I also just got some new chips (much better than the plastic chips) for my games through playing some poker online. Here are the chips. If you're at all intterested in playing poker online, don't play unless you've looked at this site that gave the chips below. PM for details if you're interested.

Also played a tourney on Saturday night with those free chips I mentioned above.... It's a sweet set. More details on my poker blog: pokerandcoffee.blogspot.com
    Last edited by demoflauchy; 10/12/2005 at 03:21 PM.
    Nice table dude. Those chips look pretty good too. 11.5gram?
    I have a big set the wife got me for Fathers day a couple years ago, but they dont look taht cool.

I have been meaning to build a table too, once I find the time. Nice job.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    how much time did that take?
    really sweet!!
    Sweet!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    You are one serious poker player!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    I gotta say....I'm jealous. Nice work. Now, would you mind emailing me your plans? I like wordworking myself
  7. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Wish I had skills like that.
  8.    #8  
    Actually, the table build wasn't that bad. Just need the right tools, some patience, and about $300 for the materials. Check my blog for the link to the website where I got my plans. There's also a host of other info on my blog too.

As for playing poker....well that's another story. You've got to play to get better, and with the internet and the poker craze that is going on right now, there's plenty of places to play and make money.

I'm not that serious of a player, just enjoy the game as a fun hobby when I'm not chasing my 3 year old around the house
    ive seen plans being sold over ebay. but if u do a search on the internet i believe they have plans as well.
    300 bucks????? why?

u should extend the felt all the way around the table leaving the cup holders in. thatll look sweet. nice job.
    I'm about to begin my table. I plan on cutting the wood this weekend.

A great website for FREE table plans is www.homepokertourney.com I am going to build the Mark Junell table and have my kids initials and logo airbrushed into the center.

if you are serious and would like to play more often...check out APL's website (www.amateurpokerleague.com).

All in!!!!
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_arm
    I'm about to begin my table. I plan on cutting the wood this weekend.

A great website for FREE table plans is www.homepokertourney.com I am going to build the Mark Junell table and have my kids initials and logo airbrushed into the center.

if you are serious and would like to play more often...check out APL's website (www.amateurpokerleague.com).

All in!!!!
    My table is a "Junell" table. Good luck building!
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by dport
    ive seen plans being sold over ebay. but if u do a search on the internet i believe they have plans as well.
    300 bucks????? why?

u should extend the felt all the way around the table leaving the cup holders in. thatll look sweet. nice job.
    The materials cost $300 -- rough price estimate...
    Wood - $100
    Felt - $45
    Vinyl - $20
    Foam - $30
    Padding - $30
    Cup Holders - $40
    Table legs (folding) - $20
    Stain - $10
    Staples - $5
    Glue - $8
    demo - are u happy with your 'junell' table? was it simple enough?
  14.    #14  
    demo - are u happy with your 'junell' table? was it simple enough?
    Yes, it was "simple" enough to follow. You've got to have good tools to have the table turn out really well.

I substituted 2- 1/2" sheets of plywood to make the table lighter (used the 3/4" sheet as my base).

Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by demoflauchy
    The materials cost $300 -- rough price estimate...
    Wood - $100
    Felt - $45
    Vinyl - $20
    Foam - $30
    Padding - $30
    Cup Holders - $40
    Table legs (folding) - $20
    Stain - $10
    Staples - $5
    Glue - $8
    yeah i guess 300 bucks is about right then. lol. i didnt put into thought EVERYTHING that was into the project.

overall nice table.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by dport
    yeah i guess 300 bucks is about right then. lol. i didnt put into thought EVERYTHING that was into the project.

overall nice table.
    Yeah, that's all just materials cost. If you don't have the right tools (jigsaw, clamps, drill, etc), you'll be dropping more than 3 hundy.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Wish I had skills like that.
    Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills. You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills...
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Another vote for homepokertourney.com. Some really good info. I'm hopefully playing in a tournament next weekend.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    Umm... where are the pocket cams? Don't even tell your friends about them. Just record and study the tapes later.
    Just kidding, great job on the table =).
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by belerek
    Umm... where are the pocket cams? Don't even tell your friends about them. Just record and study the tapes later.
    Just kidding, great job on the table =).
    LOL

Pocket cams are overrated
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast