Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    SHORELINE - Ken Potts calls himself a patriot. That's what his front yard tells you too.

Metal American flags are staked in the ivy beside the driveway. A red, white, and blue pinwheel spins near the front sidewalk. One flagpole flies the American flag. A second flagpole carries the banner of the Army's 101st Airborne.

Even his mailbox on North 185th Street in Shoreline sports the image of the Airborne's screaming eagle.

But he says that in the last year the mailbox has been blown up twice with fireworks. The house has been egged. Paint has been thrown on the house too. The flags have been torn down and ripped up more than once.

And the 101st Airborne flag has had the word "murder" and a swastika written on it with a permanent marker.

Video, and the rest of the story, here: http://www.komonews.com/stories/39576.htm
    I bet if he catches them they'll be singing soprano
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever
    SHORELINE - Ken Potts calls himself a patriot. That's what his front yard tells you too.

Metal American flags are staked in the ivy beside the driveway. A red, white, and blue pinwheel spins near the front sidewalk. One flagpole flies the American flag. A second flagpole carries the banner of the Army's 101st Airborne.

Even his mailbox on North 185th Street in Shoreline sports the image of the Airborne's screaming eagle.

But he says that in the last year the mailbox has been blown up twice with fireworks. The house has been egged. Paint has been thrown on the house too. The flags have been torn down and ripped up more than once.

And the 101st Airborne flag has had the word "murder" and a swastika written on it with a permanent marker.

Video, and the rest of the story, here: http://www.komonews.com/stories/39576.htm
    My bet is it is some teenagers. Why would you bring this up? I can show the same things done to Liberals. This is nothing more than some teenagers that do not know any better. They should be caught and made to serve this guy for 6 months (i.e. paint his vinyl siding, mow his lawn, polish his metal flags, etc.).
    Favorite quote, "Liberalism - is a mental disorder."
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Must listen to Savage.
    Mother ****ers!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Mother ****ers!
    Yes, I figured that would trigger that sort of response from you
  8.    #8  

My money is on this being some dumb teenagers.

How stupid can you get, though??? A well-planned mechanical ambush can take care of these shenanigans for good. I guess the culprits are blissfully un-aware of what kind of training the 101st guy must have.

Maybe these smarties will start driving around Northern New Jersey screaming Italian epithets next.
    Recognizing that I volunteered...
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanDad
    My money is on this being some dumb teenagers.

How stupid can you get, though??? A well-planned mechanical ambush can take care of these shenanigans for good. I guess the culprits are blissfully un-aware of what kind of training the 101st guy must have.

Maybe these smarties will start driving around Northern New Jersey screaming Italian epithets next.
    Probably politically active college kids.
    I have seen this somewhere recently, but the second half was.

"Conservatism is a moral disorder"
    Nope, consertative is order, liberalism is chaos and disorder.
    Bwahahahahahahahahah!
    Typical liberal response
    This, however, is not a typical conservative response.
  16. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I really did not want to do this 1911 but you insisted on trying to make some point.

Well here is your righty buddies attacking things on the left. You will see it happens on both sides and they are perpetrated by dummies. With out further ado he they are.

Source: Reuters

Crosses vandalized at antiwar mom’s campsite
    Texas resident arrested after driving over cross at peace vigil

CRAWFORD, Texas - A pickup truck ran over wooden crosses erected at antiwar protester Cindy Sheehan's campsite on Monday night in the latest sign of tension over the peace vigil outside vacationing President Bush's Texas ranch.

Larry Northern, 46, of nearby Waco, Texas, was arrested and charged with criminal mischief in connection with the incident, Crawford Police Chief Donnie Tidmore said.

Sheehan has pitched a tent on Prairie Chapel Road, which leads to Bush's ranch, and calls her site "Camp Casey," named after her 24-year-old son, who was killed in combat in Iraq in April 2004.

-snip-

Source: WJLA

Kerry Yard Signs Vandalized in Florida

Tuesday August 24, 2004 3:49pm from our sister station WJLA-TV

Washington (AP) - Hundreds of yard signs supporting Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry (website/news/bio) have been stolen and vandalized in Pensacola, Fla., a heavily Republican region known as "Bush Country," prompting some Kerry supporters to hang signs from trees to deter burglars.

-snip-

Source: USA Today

Kerry office vandalized with 'Bush rules' message

BARBERTON, Ohio (AP) — Graffiti that said "Bush Rules" and "W" was found on the front window of a Democratic Party office coordinating campaigning for presidential candidate John Kerry, police said Wednesday.

-snip-

Source: ABC7

Kerry-Edwards vehicles vandalized

FORT MYERS— Two rented vehicles used by the Democratic Party were vandalized in the Royal Palm Square Mall parking lot. The two Dodge Durangos were used to transport early voters to the polls. Both vehicles had the rear tires slashed and the Kerry-Edwards signs were ripped and torn off the vehicles.

-snip-
    And it goes on. It is done on both sides.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    I really did not want to do this 1911 but you insisted on trying to make some point.

Well here is your righty buddies attacking things on the left. You will see it happens on both sides and they are perpetrated by dummies. With out further ado he they are.

And it goes on. It is done on both sides.
    All done by dummies.

The difference that jumps out at me is that the 1st example is directed at an individual and his personal property. The later examples are directed toward a political party. The example with Sheehan falls somewhere in the middle.
    I do not condone or support any of it.
  18.    #18  
    I won't argue that. What I am tired of is the media portait of the sainted, violence eschewing Left.

Please point out which DNC HQs were shot up last fall.
    How many liberal speakers have been assaulted on college campuses?
    When was the last time a Democrat politician was accused of being a "Bull Connor"?
    When was the last time the Democrats were referred to as "The Taliban", or "having an extra chromosome"?
    Why is it that prominent Dems can make very racially charged comments and get a complete pass?
  19.    #19  
    Go hear to read up on "Schumer's Plumbers"...
    http://www.investors.com/editorial/I...issue=20051003

The money graph: "Can you imagine the media firestorm if staffers for, say, Frist, had used Barack Obama's Social Security number to fraudulently obtain his credit report looking for stuff to derail his Senate campaign? Frist would have been before a media firing squad faster than you can say Bill Bennett."
  20.    #20  
    http://www.benningtonbanner.com/Stor...813819,0.html#

"Jim Barrett, chairman of the Vermont Republican Party, used Sanders' family payments to highlight what he said is Democratic "hypocrisy" for fiercely attacking DeLay. "It's the standard hypocrisy from the left," Barrett said. "When a Republican does it, it's inappropriate and front page news. But now it turns out, our own Bernie Sanders has been doing it for a long time."

He added: "If it's corruption when Tom DeLay does it, then it's corruption when Bernie Sanders does it."
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast