1.    #1  
    Ladies, if I am overwhelmed by your smell 50 ft away while walking on the beach, YOU ARE WEARING TOO MUCH.

Also while I'm on this rant, DON"T WEAR IT TO THE GYM. We really do need to breathe while we are exercising.

Thanks. Now I feel better.
    If whatever they are trying to cover-up smells that bad, maybe a little soap and water would help. That goes for the dudes with the aftershave too.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  3.    #3  
    Aftershave doesn't bother me for some reason. Maybe men have a better understanding of the appropriate smelliness - just enough to pique your interest and try to smell some more, not so much that it makes your nostrils flare and eyes water.

When both of my daughters still lived at home, it was a constant battle of the floral and fruity. Nasty stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    Aftershave doesn't bother me for some reason. Maybe men have a better understanding of the appropriate smelliness - just enough to pique your interest and try to smell some more, not so much that it makes your nostrils flare and eyes water.

When both of my daughters still lived at home, it was a constant battle of the floral and fruity. Nasty stuff.
    My mother used to wear all these perfumes that would literally churn my stomach. In college, a girl wore one of those and I had to politely ask her not to wear it to class because it literally made me sick to my stomach. She obliged.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Nothing worse than a slow elevator ride with one of these offending scents...it ranks up there with the ashtray aroma of the smoking crowd.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  6.    #6  
    The temp that's been working here for about two weeks is making me nauseous with her scent the last couple of days. I guess it's time to say something.