1.    #1  
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Two of my coworkers witnessed the impact. They were on 395 N, just as you come over the rise and see the Pentagon.

Do you know who Barbara Olsen was?
    old stupid internet rumor for the feebly minded...

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

poor attempt to stir things up.
    You can make anything believable as long as you can twist the evidence.

I viewed the presentation and looks real to me since I don't know what the actual evidences are. Majority of the internet surfers probably viewed the same information and concludes the same as I did, that the US goverment lied.

Everyone is guilty of manipulation and misinformation, goverment or non-goverment. Each serves its own vested interest despite what is officially proclaimed.

I don't trust the source of this information than any more than what the goverment has presented. To say that 9/11 should not have happened is reckless as it was bound to happen one way or the other. Whether it is perpetuated by the citizens of this country or foreigners, it does not matter. Too much hate exists and the flames continue to be fanned by these sites.
  6.    #6  
    im not stirring anything up, i came accross it, thought it was interesting. there are lots of sites about it. some pretty good points.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    all proven to be incorrect. An apple that hopped like bunny would be interseting too but it doesn't exist

o/t

BTW...hope thing s are good in m'boro! Spent a lot of time there when I was a kid. Grew up in Shebyville just south...go to the Walking Horse shoe sometime if you get a chance.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    all proven to be incorrect. An apple that hopped like bunny would be interseting too but it doesn't exist

o/t

BTW...hope thing s are good in m'boro! Spent a lot of time there when I was a kid. Grew up in Shebyville just south...go to the Walking Horse shoe sometime if you get a chance.
    im a city boy from philly, i dont get around to the horse shows often lol. Mboro has grown so fast the last few yrs ive been here, i bet you wouldnt recognize it...

anyway back on topic
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"