1.    #1  
    I have some a-hole who keep texting me and calling my phone. I have no idea who it is. Everyone please annoy them as much as they have annoyed me.

<personal info removed>
    Last edited by MarkEagle; 09/29/2005 at 04:46 AM. Reason: personal info removed
    uhhmm.. I think you can call your provider and just have them blocked. Harassment probably isn't the best recourse...
    Quote Originally Posted by michaand
    I have some a-hole who keep texting me and calling my phone. I have no idea who it is. Everyone please annoy them as much as they have annoyed me.

<personal info removed>
    Would it help if you know where the number was located?

Your Prefix Search Results

Searching for area code 812, prefix 929:

Area Code: 812

Prefix: 929

Other Info: cellular/PCS
    BTW-if we did start annoying them, arguably it might make it worse for you.
    Last edited by MarkEagle; 09/29/2005 at 04:47 AM. Reason: personal info removed
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by michaand

<personal info removed>
    Perhaps you could take his/her call and inquire if it is in fact you they are attempting to contact, or if they are reaching you in error (perhaps because a friend or enemy used to have the number).

In so doing, you may find that the caller/texter regrets the actions and will cease. Or, you may find that it is the intent to annoy you, in which case the intervention of the service provider will help eliminate that possibility.