Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    Keep it up you too and you will be send to see the principle.
    We half two... Its the principal of the thing.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    My personal fav:
    Thw red fo7 jumpe4 ovwr thw b2own log.
    Dead giveaway I'm typing on my Treo.
    Current: iPhone 3G
    Retired from active duty: Treo 800w, Sprint Touch, Mogul, Apache, Cingular Treo 650, HP iPaq 4350, T|T, M505 - Nokia 3650 - SE R520m, T610, T637, Moto P280, etc, etc...
    Did you type that in on you Treo, Inspector?
    edgamacashin......git sum......
    Did you type that in on you Treo, Inspector?
    Know. From my laptop.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickS
    Did no one notice that you used they're incorrectly???
    It was disgust earlier in the thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...68&postcount=6
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Can we also add it's and its? The apostrophe marks a contraction of "it is." Something that belongs to it is "its."
    Your right, but still, spelling errors are not really bad per say. Nobody ever dyed because of a spelling error, after all.
    Last edited by clulup; 09/28/2005 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Spelling
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    I fear that the English language will continue to be "simplified" over the decades. Who/whom have apparently been given up on by society so they're/there/their will likely be next.

Their, they're. Don't cry. It will be ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Last edited by clulup : Today at 01:09 AM. Reason: Spelling
    I never new you had such a good scents of humor!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion

Baghdad Bob,
    After your departure Iraqi's lost there sensation of humour !!
    There was no humor involved, I just wanted to add my two scents!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt

Quote Originally Posted by Big_OTR_Fan
    Their are some members that need to be reminded of they're usage of these three homonyms because there always using them incorrectly...
    How's that go again?
    HEHEHE

Chuck
    `

Oh, the ironing of it all Chuck
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_OTR_Fan
    `

Oh, the ironing of it all Chuck
    Use guys are weigh two funny
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Lad'fin my ash off.
  15.    #35  
    Back in 2002 I overheard someone commenting that she was glad that there was someone from Albany at the Highschool Graduation...

The young man she was referring to is an albino.
    There is actually someone that calls me Goodness instead of Goddess. Can you believe that?!?!?!

Seriously, my boss, who can't talk let alone spell, had me enter my cell phone # in his cell phone. I put 'goddess' as my name (some people call me the quality goddess here, some call me something else that I won't specify). He has said things like he had to call that 'goodness character' to other coworkers.
    Last week I was driving my car and someone pulled in front of me. I had to put on the breaks really fast. I tried to avoid the other car without braking anything. I was sew mad, I just through my Treo at them in discussed. Now I have to go threw the process of getting a new one.
    There is actually someone that calls me Goodness instead of Goddess. Can you believe that?!?!?!

Seriously, my boss, who can't talk let alone spell, had me enter my cell phone # in his cell phone. I put 'goddess' as my name (some people call me the quality goddess here, some call me something else that I won't specify). He has said things like he had to call that 'goodness character' to other coworkers.
    I think you are more effectionally known as the Root Goddess around these hear parts.

I think you are more effectionally known as the Root Goddess around these hear parts.
    I wander if that is a reference to the lady who was wondering around in the woods. Hmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    I wander if that is a reference to the lady who was wondering around in the woods. Hmmm
    That wood be her.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast