640 Global Posts
    1. Go to Google
    2. type in the word failure
    3. Click search

What do you see in #1 and #2?
    Too funny.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    google bomb, it was actually "miserable failure" that was used to seed these rankings. Read a few of the articles on these, and other, google bombs that are listed below the first two in the result set.
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    If you type "im feeling lucky" it'll take you right to GWB's biography. Lame. Those two nerds that started google are so friggn lucky - if they hadn't they would be working at Checker's.

Some better ideas would be if you type...
    I'm fn ugly - Barbara Streisand pops up
    I'm fat - Michael Moore pops up
    I'm a liar - Bubba pops up
    If you type all of the above - Kennedy would pop up.
    I think "talentless hack" was the original google bomb, right? It was to someone's buddy he was trying to play a joke on.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_bomb
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    So this is like a race to see who can load more stuff into Google? I guess our president is losing the race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Anyone can create a google bomb if you have enough people willing to link. Im with you on this one.

It would be quite a battle between him a Rush. Though Rush could also have "I'm a drug addicted hypocrite"

There are plenty former, and present, US presidents who would compete for this one. Doh, i guess Rush could fit in here as well.
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnteL0pe
    Anyone can create a google bomb if you have enough people willing to link. Im with you on this one.
    Interesting, didn't know that was how they were created.

Quote Originally Posted by AnteL0pe
    It would be quite a battle between him a Rush. Though Rush could also have "I'm a drug addicted hypocrite"
    Aside from his politcal views, I think his snobbish attitude is annoying. However, this guy hasn't been fat for 10 years. He lost all of that weight where he is actually thin.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    If you type "im feeling lucky" it'll take you right to GWB's biography. Lame. Those two nerds that started google are so friggn lucky - if they hadn't they would be working at Checker's.

Some better ideas would be if you type...
    If you type all of the above - Kennedy would pop up.

i love it