Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33
  1.    #1  
    hey, i'm in need of the image of the budweiser crown. my friend wants to get that as a tattoo on his arm, but he'll change it up a little bit. can anyone photoshop it and make the crown bigger? i tried searching for the logo but, they're all too small. Any help would be appreciated! help a fellow treo 650 user out!
  2. #2  
    Just the crown? Or the B as well? Or Budweiser with the crown??
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    yeah just the crown
  4. #4  
    Last edited by dlbrummels; 09/19/2005 at 10:36 PM.
  5.    #5  
    thanks a lot, that's kinda what i'm looking for, but the icons are still too small i'm trying to resize them, but they end up getting all disorted n' such
  6. #6  
    Oh gawd! Please no! If you really consider this person a friend, do WHATEVER you can to keep them from doing that!!!!

    Seriously.
  7. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Oh gawd! Please no! If you really consider this person a friend, do WHATEVER you can to keep them from doing that!!!!

    Seriously.
    agreed.
  8.    #8  
    haha will do, he doesn't want to use the EXACT one, he wants to change the dots on the crown to something else to make it different. The way the crown is made (budweiser) is the same way that our Philippines sun is made. *well the style of the rays on the sun is the same as the style on crown*
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by ImportsCRX
    haha will do, he doesn't want to use the EXACT one, he wants to change the dots on the crown to something else to make it different. The way the crown is made (budweiser) is the same way that our Philippines sun is made. *well the style of the rays on the sun is the same as the style on crown*
    Is your 'friend' yourself? Tattoos are old. Why you're at it, why don't you get the 'barbed wire' tattoo around your 12" guns! lol - don't do the crown!
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by ImportsCRX
    haha will do, he doesn't want to use the EXACT one, he wants to change the dots on the crown to something else to make it different. The way the crown is made (budweiser) is the same way that our Philippines sun is made. *well the style of the rays on the sun is the same as the style on crown*
    "Our Philippines"?? hmmm kabayan?
  11. #11  
    I would do whatever you could to convince youre friend that this is the dumbest idea he has ever had.
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
  12.    #12  
    oh damnnn, if i had a question for myself, i would clearly say "hey help me get this tattoo" i been to enough forums with assholes that just bash u when u have questions. this one isnt one of them. personally i dont think tattoo's are old or overated, i only like them if they have true meaning. the budweiser crown really has no meaning, so even if i tell him not to get it, its really his choice not mine.
  13. #13  
    I'm right with you. Tattoos are highly personal. Your friend should get what he wants.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    I'm right with you. Tattoos are highly personal. Your friend should get what he wants.
    They are not personal, they are public. I certainly don't look for it, but with what girls wear today, if I have to see one more fat chick with a stupid tattoo above her fat as$, I'm gonna puke. Here's an example from a girl with a nice as$. Guess the internet doesn't want to take pixs of the fat girls with them.



    Same goes for the guy with the barbed wire around his arm.



    How is this being original? Being the 12th ***** on the block to have the barbed wire tattoo? uhhh tough guy!
  15. #15  
    I can walk down the street dressed normally without anybody seeing any of my tattoos. They were not done for "toughness" or "originality".

    I'm sure you will be glad to know that I don't have barbed wire around my exceptionally nice biceps, nor do I have one above my exceptionally nice a$$.
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    if I have to see one more fat chick with a stupid tattoo above her fat as$, I'm gonna puke.
    I feel the same way about improperly fitting clothes and choker necklaces. I guess we all have our crosses to bear.
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    I can walk down the street dressed normally without anybody seeing any of my tattoos. They were not done for "toughness" or "originality".

    I'm sure you will be glad to know that I don't have barbed wire around my exceptionally nice biceps, nor do I have one above my exceptionally nice a$$.
    Please edit your post to please most males here to read... "nor do I have one above my exceptionally nice round a$$" Just reads a bit more pleasing.
  18. #18  
    I'll get right on that

    I knew there was a reason for all those squats I do
  19. #19  
    If dude wants to get "F--k Off!!" tattooed on his forehead, let him. Big deal, his body.

    But I agree with ATM, if I see another unoriginal barbed wired/tribal thingie around someones arm, or another girl with some tattoo on her lower back...

    I dunno what's worse, the tattoo clones, or the goatie clones!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Please edit your post to please most males here to read... "nor do I have one above my exceptionally nice round a$$" Just reads a bit more pleasing.
    I'm sure I'll get a "lech!" comment from Laurie, but she does have a nice a$$
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions